RASPBERRY PEACH LEMONADE PUNCH is dangerously good! The fresh peaches combined with the Peach Pearl Vodka give it a super fresh taste that’s perfect for brunch or sitting by the grill!
I have some really fantastic news!!! I’m working as a brand ambassador for Pearl Vodka! I’m so excited because I love their vodkas and use them in my cocktails all the time! You know how much I love my infused vodkas if you follow the blog! They make it so easy to create delicious cocktails at home and the combination of flavors is endless!
If you follow along with me on Instagram you saw how excited I was to receive this bottle of Peach Pearl Vodka just before Easter. It couldn’t have been better timing! I made a pitcher of Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch for brunch and it was a hit! It was so good that when I went to my friend’s house for a craft day, I had to make another batch for everyone to try! They all loved it, and went back for a couple more glasses!
I’m a huge fan of peach! To me that is the ultimate summer flavor. As a kid we grew up making peach ice cream in the summer and now I absolutely crave it! When the awesome people at Pearl let me know they were sending me a bottle of their Peach flavor I was so excited thinking of all the drinks to make! Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch would be perfect for Cinco de Mayo, a Mother’s Day brunch, or just sitting out back by the grill this summer!
When I took it to my friends I poured it into pint sized mason jars and we all just grabbed a jar and sipped when we were ready. It was so nice to make ahead and just grab to put out for the party! Hurry up and make Raspberry Peach Lemonade Punch and dream about summer!
- 8 oz. fresh raspberries plus more for garnish
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Peach Pearl Vodka
- 12 oz Frozen Pink Lemonade concentrate
- 12 oz cold water
- 750 ML Prosecco
- mint for garnish
- place 8 oz. of raspberries, peaches and 1/4 cup water into a blender and puree until smooth
- if raspberry seeds are still there, strain them out
- pour them into a large pitcher
- add in the melted pink lemonade, Pearl Vodka and 12 oz of water
- stir until all are combined and chill
- slowly pour in the prosecco when ready to serve
- garnish with the raspberries and mint