These CHOCOLATE GANACHE CUPS are chocolate cups filled with a silky chocolate ganache and topped with a dark chocolate glaze!
The holidays are always such a whirlwind of family, friends, parties, presents, and of course new recipes. If we’ve said it once we’ve said it a dozen times Melinda and I LOVE bite-size food. There is just something fun about food you can pick up and eat in one or two bites. The fact that you can eat 2 or 3 and not feel guilty doesn’t hurt either!
We usually talk about savory appetizers like mini lasagna rolls, and baked crab bites, but we don’t make nearly enough bite-size desserts. I mean if we’re going to be able to sample lots of small bites of food we need more dessert options, right? This year during the holidays we came up with a rich and creamy, bite-size dessert, that is going to be perfect for Valentine’s Day!
These pretty Chocolate Ganache Cups start with premade chocolate cups that I found at Walmart. These things are great! I made a simple ganache with hot cream and bittersweet chocolate and, after letting it cool for awhile, I poured it into the chocolate cups. Then I let the ganache cool completely and made a shiny dark chocolate glaze to top it with. The finishing touch was a bright red raspberry. Aren’t they beautiful? When you serve these decadent dark chocolate cups on Valentine’s Day your sweetie will definitely know how much you love them!
- 10 oz. Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 c Heavy Cream
- 12 Chocolate Cups
- 2 oz. Dark chocolate 70% cacao
- 2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Light corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp Warm water
- Roughly chop up bittersweet chocolate.
- Heat heavy cream in microwave until it begins to boil, about 1 minute.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate and stir it until the chocolate is smooth.
- Let ganache cool until it is room temperature and then fill the chocolate cups.
- Place cups in the refrigerator to let the ganache firm up completely.
- Finely chop dark chocolate.
- Heat heat cream until it begins to boil.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate. Add hot water, and light corn syrup and stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Top each ganache cup with the dark chocolate glaze and top with a fresh raspberry.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!