Holiday Sangria is a sweet wine cocktail loaded with fruit and juices that’s a perfect drink for the holidays! Make it ahead of time to serve later!
I love sangria and the sweetness it delivers! My mother-in-law had me try a packaged sangria mix where you only needed to add wine. It was okay, but I wanted to create my own version with fresh ingredients. After some research, I came across an amazing sangria recipe that I modified to my liking and it was delicious! This Holiday Sangria is my favorite cocktail for the holidays. We serve it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and even New Year’s Eve!
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
This Holiday Sangria recipe is sweet, fruity, and I love being able to make it ahead of time. I had a friend and her family over for dinner and a photo shoot and had her try this sangria. We both love Moscato wine, so when I found this recipe I knew it had to be a winner! She raved about this easy cocktail and we finished the pitcher. (Her husband was driving home, don’t worry.) Try this sangria at your next party and watch it disappear! I highly recommend making a double batch.
Want more sangria recipes?
- Sparkling White Peach Sangria
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Cran-Apple Sangria
- Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
- White Peach Sangria
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Holiday Sangria recipe
Pitcher: I love pitcher drinks and this pitcher always gets oohs and ahhs from my friends and readers.
Tongs: A good pair of tongs is a kitchen essential. I like having a couple sizes – a longer set for grilling and a shorter set for stovetop cooking.
Small Saucepan: While I use bigger saucepans for everyday cooking, having a small saucepan lets me make syrups, toppings, and sauce add-ins without taking over the stovetop.
- 1 bottle 750ml Moscato Wine
- 2 cups Diet Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- 1/2 cup Orange Juice
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 1 apple unpeeled, cored, quartered & sliced thin (I used Honey Crisp)
- 1 orange halved, sliced thin
- 1 lemon halved and sliced thin
- 1 red bartlett pear halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Ice for serving
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well.
- Chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving.
- Pour into glasses leaving a room at the top. Float champagne on top of the punch.
- Use a pair of tongs to extract some of the fruit for each glass.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!