I just started drinking Sangria last summer and I love it! I’m not sure why it took me so long but I’m glad I found it. This sangria is so delicious and perfect for summer. I LOVE peaches in summer and this drink delivers. It’s also full of other summer fruits like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and more! Stacey and I enjoyed this the other day while we admired her beautiful new pool. A nice cool drink by the pool is just what’s needed out here in Arizona in the summer.
- 56 oz. Moscato wine I used a large bottle of Barefoot
- 1 c. Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 c. simple syrup
- 1 peach sliced
- 1 naval orange sliced
- 1 c. strawberries sliced
- 1 c. green grapes
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. blackberries
- combine all ingredients in a pitcher
- using a large spoon, muddle the fruit to release juices
- allow to sit in the refrigerator over night for the best flavor
- serve cold
- **freeze additional grapes to use in glasses to keep chilled**
Real Housemoms TV
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!