Whether you’re lounging by the pool, entertaining friends, or just relaxing after work, you’ll want this White Peach Sangria by your side!
This white peach sangria is so delicious and perfect for summer. I flip flop between this recipe and my Summer Berry Sangria for my poolside favorite. There’s no better time for peach cocktails than in the summer, and this drink delivers with an amazing peachy taste accompanied by a handful of summer’s other favorite fruits, like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and more! This recipe makes a whole pitcher so next time you make this, invite some friends over and make it a party!
WHITE PEACH SANGRIA
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINK pinboard!
FollowReal Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
What is Sangria?
Sangria is a cocktail that originated in Spain, and is Spanish for “a mix of fruit and wine”. It has since become very popular in the US and has been adapted over and over in a variety of amazing combinations.
Traditional sangria is made with dry red wine, brandy, orange juice, and a mix of fruits like oranges, and apples. You can also make sangria with white wine (like this recipe), or rosé. All three make for an amazing sangria, so I highly suggest trying a recipe with each
What Ingredients Do I Need For White Peach Sangria?
This summer sangria recipe pretty much just takes a mashup of all your favorite in-season fruits and berries, with a little wine and flavored liqueur. Just a good straight forward simple recipe, you’ll love.
- Moscato wine: I used a large bottle of Barefoot
- Peach Schnapps
- Simple syrup
- Navel orange
- Green grapes
How To Make White Peach Sangria
Sangria is one of those drinks you can make in a flash, and can easily serve a crowd. You don’t need to be a master mixer or have a full bar set on hand to make this delicious essential summer drink.
- First, start by combining all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Then, using a large spoon, muddle the fruit to release the juices. If you have one, you can also use a cocktail muddler. They are specifically designed to help release the juices from fruit and make drinks extra delicious!
- If you can allow it to sit in the refrigerator overnight for the best flavor. You CAN technically serve immediately, but the flavors won’t be as intense and mixed together. If you don’t have time to make it the night before you want to serve the sangria, at least try to aim for a couple of hours of refrigeration time.
Pro Tip: To help keep the drink cool, without watering it down, freeze additional grapes and use them in the glasses in place of ice cubes to keep the sangria chilled.
Try some of my other favorite sangria recipes for summer!
- Sparkling Red Wine Sangria
- Tropical Moscato Sangria
- Watermelon Sangria Recipe
- Lemon-Lime Sangria
- More drink recipes…
Make it a party and serve up these tasty appetizers too!
- Chicken Enchilada Sliders
- 7 Layer Dip
- Spinach and Artichoke Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
- Salsa Onion Dip
- More appetizer recipes…
Tools used to make this White Peach Sangria
Pitcher: Since this is a large batch cocktail, you’ll definitely need a good pitcher. I love a good pitcher with a lid and a spout for easy, sipping, and no worrying about spillage.
Glasses: For the real sangria enthusiasts out there I highly suggest getting come cute sangria glasses. They are a little bit like a wine glass, but with a flair. They really make drinking sangria into a whole experience, which totally makes it worth it, right?
Large Spoon or muddler: A muddler is one of those things that you didn’t know you needed until you finally have one. It saves so much time and effort when trying to get the juice out of your fruit when mixing cocktails.
- 56 ounces Moscato wine (one 1.5L bottle or two 750mL bottles)
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 peach pit removed & sliced
- 1 naval orange sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Using a large spoon, muddle the fruit to release juices.
- Allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight (8 hours) for the best flavor. (Or at least 4 hours.) Serve cold.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!