I just started drinking Sangria last summer and I love it! I’m not sure why it took me so long but I’m glad I found it. This sangria is so delicious and perfect for summer. I LOVE peaches in summer and this drink delivers. It’s also full of other summer fruits like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and more! Stacey and I enjoyed this the other day while we admired her beautiful new pool. A nice cool drink by the pool is just what’s needed out here in Arizona in the summer.
- 56 oz. Moscato wine (I used a large bottle of Barefoot)
- 1 c. Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 c. simple syrup
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 naval orange, sliced
- 1 c. strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. green grapes
- 1/4 c. blueberries
- 1/4 c. blackberries
- combine all ingredients in a pitcher
- using a large spoon, muddle the fruit to release juices
- allow to sit in the refrigerator over night for the best flavor
- serve cold
- **freeze additional grapes to use in glasses to keep chilled**
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!