Sangria is the perfect summer cocktail and this Summer Berry Sangria takes it to a whole new level by using gorgeous summer berries!
If you’re a regular reader of Real Housemoms you know that I love to serve pitcher cocktails when I entertain. If you’re not a regular reader, welcome and make sure you keep coming back. Follow us with on Facebook here. The reason I love pitcher cocktails is that they are ready to go, everyone can pour themselves a drink when they need it and no one is stuck behind the bar all night. Sangria is such a fun summer drink too. It’s a pitcher drink so it satisfies that check box for me and it uses fresh fruits to flavor wine, check, check!
Real Housemoms TV
This Summer Berry Sangria, not only uses fresh fruit, the fruit is uses is fresh amazing berries. (That’s kind of a tongue twister!) It is really so good and beautiful! Just look at those colors. This is absolutely the perfect drink for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Presidents Day, and Tuesday! (LOL! I’m so funny, as my mom always says) 😉 Have a fantastic weekend you guys and make this Summer Berry Sangria!!!
- 1.5 liter Moscato wine
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 11.3 oz. Strawberry Nectar
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries plus more to freeze for serving
- lemon lime soda optional
- pour Moscato wine, tequila and strawberry nectar into a large pitcher
- add in berries and let it sit in the refrigerator over night
- freeze the extra raspberries overnight as well
- pour the sangria in a glass adding some of the fruit
- top off with frozen raspberries to keep it cool.
- If you want to add some fizz, add a splash of lemon lime soda to the glass with sangria
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!