These Macho Taco Chili Nachos are the Frankenstein of nachos. You can make them out of Macho Queso Dip and Slow Cooker Taco Chili, both of which you can serve at your Super Bowl party! How simple could that be? Make two dishes and your friends have three to choose from! Simple isn’t the only thing that makes these amazing! They taste great also!!! I mean, how could they not when they’re made up super yummy chili and cheese.
Just set up a table with a slow cooker of chili, slow cooker of macho queso dip, tortilla chips and all your favorite taco toppings! You’ll be the Super Bowl party royalty!!!
Didn’t know they had that? They do, and it’ll be you!
- 2 c. Slow Cooker Taco Chili
- 2 c. Macho Queso Dip
- Tortilla chips
- sour cream or nonfat Greek yogurt
- tomatoes diced
- purple onion diced
- cilantro chopped
- place a layer of tortilla chips on a plate
- top with chili, then a layer of queso dip
- place another layer of chips, chili and queso
- top with favorite toppings