Take your love of Girl Scout cookies to a whole new level with these 25 Girl Scout Cookie recipes! Each one is inspired by or uses your favorite cookies!
You know that time of year. Girls dressed in brown and green are running through the streets and posted outside your local grocery store to make your Girl Scout cookie dreams come true!
If you have Girl Scout cookies on the brain you are going to love these 25 recipes! Some of them are using girl scout cookies in the recipe, and others are inspired by your favorite flavors. Get ready to satisfy all your cravings!
And if you’re out of Girl Scout cookies, we have a few copycat recipes you can make at home too! I’m talking a girl scout lemonade cookies recipe, Samoa girl scout cookie recipe, and girl scout thin mint cookie recipe!
25 GIRL SCOUT COOKIES RECIPES TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVINGS
Love it? Pin it to your DESSERT board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Girl Scout cookies get a facelift as they’re turned into brownies, bars, and cookies to die for!
- Girl Scout Cookie Layer Bars – This recipe uses ALL your favorite cookies!
- Ooey Gooey Samoa Blondies – Everything you love about Samoas in big ol’ bar!
- Peanutty Tagalong Brownie Recipe – Peanut butter and chocolate together is always a good idea!
- Thin Mint Truffle Brownies – Fudgy and dense, these brownies are amazing!
- Copycat Tagalong Bars – How could Tagalongs get better? serve them in a big bar form instead of a two-bite cookie!
How do you make cakes and pies even better? Turn them into a Girl Scout cookie inspired dessert extravaganza!
- Do-Di-Dos Pie – Peanut butter cookies with chocolate crust and layered filling. YUM!
- Girl Scout Tagalong Cookie Cake – Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting and cookies all over the place!!
- Samoa Poke Cake – You’ll love this semi-homemade 5-ingredient recipe!
- Thin Mint Cheesecake – Decadent and lush, this cheesecake will have you dreaming about it!
- Samoa Cookie Ice Cream Cake – Perfect for hot days and giving in to your cookie cravings!
Have your Girl Scout cookie and drink it too!
- Boozy Samoa Latte – Forget Pumpkin Spice Lattes and grab a cup of this instead!
- Tagalong Hot Chocolate – The best hot chocolate you’ll ever have!
- Thin Mint Milkshake – Fun for the whole family. It beats regular old cookies and cream any day!
- Trefoil Old Fashioned – The cocktail you never knew you needed in your life!
- Thin Mint Shots – Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day and Christmas for a fun party starter!
These sweet treats are perfect for snacking and give you a Girl Scout cookie craving fix!
- Toffee & Chocolate Bark with Toasted Almonds – Homemade toffee that starts with Trefoils and ends with you being weak in the knees!
- Thin Mint Truffle Bark – They’re like a minty Oreo ball in big pieces you’ll devour!
- Thin Min S’mores – Totally genius! How have I not been doing this all my life?!
- Girl Scout Lemonades Cookie Truffles – I love the bright citrus flavor in these poppable bites!
- Samoa Fudge – Caramel, chocolate, and coconut? Sign me up!!
Don’t fret when your local brownies stop selling cookies! These girl scout cookie copycats will keep you covered! They taste just as good as the originals and freeze well too!
- Girl Scout Cookies Lemon Cookies Recipe
- Copycat Girl Scout Tagalong Cookies
- Copycat Do-Si-Dos
- Homemade Thin Mint Cookies
- Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE DESSERT RECIPES
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Stand Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Baking Sheet
- Cake Pan
- Pie Plate
- Cocktail Glasses
- Shot Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
My family ate them up in one day! They are so easy and so yummy