This Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing! I have tried many variations from quite a few restaurants, and at different parties, but this one is my absolute favorite! I got the recipe from my friend Kelley and have made it numerous times over the years. Thank you Kell for sharing such an amazing recipe! It is always a crowd pleaser and it always disappears very quickly. One night we had a few families over for appetizers and dinner and the three wives pretty much polished off the entire bowl before dinner. It is that delicious! Not only is Spinach Artichoke Dip an incredibly addictive and savory appetizer, but it is really simple to make in the crock pot.
- 1 14.75 oz jar of artichoke hearts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 10 oz package chopped frozen spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave (about 5 minutes)
- Mix all of the other ingredients in the crock pot
- Add hot spinach to crock pot
- Stir well
- Cook on high for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until it warm throughout
- Stir and serve
We shared this post at: I should be mopping the floor, Flour Me With Love, Mrs. Happy Homemaker, Moms Crazy Cooking, Inside BruCrew Life
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!