This Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing! I have tried many variations from quite a few restaurants, and at different parties, but this one is my absolute favorite! I got the recipe from my friend Kelley and have made it numerous times over the years. Thank you Kell for sharing such an amazing recipe! It is always a crowd pleaser and it always disappears very quickly. One night we had a few families over for appetizers and dinner and the three wives pretty much polished off the entire bowl before dinner. It is that delicious! Not only is Spinach Artichoke Dip an incredibly addictive and savory appetizer, but it is really simple to make in the crock pot.
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach
- 14.75 ounces artichoke hearts (1 jar)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave, about five minutes. Place the spinach in double-layered paper towels and squeeze out as much excess liquid as you can.
- Mix the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and garlic in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until warm through. Stir dip and add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and keep on WARM until ready to serve. Stir before serving.