This Spinach Artichoke Dip is amazing! I have tried many variations from quite a few restaurants, and at different parties, but this one is my absolute favorite! I got the recipe from my friend Kelley and have made it numerous times over the years. Thank you Kell for sharing such an amazing recipe! It is always a crowd pleaser and it always disappears very quickly. One night we had a few families over for appetizers and dinner and the three wives pretty much polished off the entire bowl before dinner. It is that delicious! Not only is Spinach Artichoke Dip an incredibly addictive and savory appetizer, but it is really simple to make in the crock pot.
- 1 10 oz package chopped frozen spinach
- 1 14.75 oz jar of artichoke hearts
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave, about five minutes.
- Mix all of the other ingredients in your crock pot.
- Add hot spinach to crock pot.
- Stir well until combined.
- Cook on high for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until warm through. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and serve. Enjoy!