Delicious Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip is sure to please at your next party! Only 6 ingredients and you’ll have a top-notch appetizer in less than 2 hours!
This Crock Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip is amazing! I have tried many variations from quite a few restaurants and parties, but this one is my absolute favorite! It is always a crowd-pleaser and it always disappears very quickly. Throwing a party? Make a crock pot menu with our Buffalo Chicken Dip to bring a little spice to the table!
CROCK POT SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
This is one of my fav party appetizers and one of my favorite crock pot dishes. Other than thawing the spinach, this is the quintessential dump-and-cook dish with all the comfort and flavor you’re used to!
The cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, and Parmesan cheese combine for a delicious sauce to coat the hearty spinach and artichoke hearts for this dip. Everything melts together in the crock pot for a savory, cheesy appetizer even the pickiest palates can enjoy!
Ingredients for Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Artichoke hearts
- Cream cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Sour cream
- Minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
Other than a little microwave time, there’s barely any effort between you and this delicious dip. No microwave? No problem! Follow the directions on your frozen spinach, or heat up a pan on your stovetop and sauté until cooked through.
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Defrost your frozen spinach in the microwave for about five minutes or until thawed through.
- While it’s thawing, mix everything else in your crock pot.
- Add the hot spinach when thawed and mix together to combine completely.
- Cook dip on high for 90 minutes to 2 hours, or until completely warm.
- Stir and serve in a large bowl alongside your favorite dippers. Enjoy!
It’s that easy! This simple appetizer is great for a grazing night with the family, a baby shower, or your next office potluck!
What to serve with Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
You can dip almost anything in this Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe!
Crackers and tortilla chips are great, but I prefer a baked crostini under my dip for maximum crunch and stability. Cut a loaf of bread into 1/4-inch slices. Brush both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees F until golden, about 15-20 minutes.
Looking to steer clear of extra carbs? This is great for carrots, celery, tomatoes, or any kind of raw veggie you like for a snack! The options are endless.
Have a ton leftover after a party? Try this on my Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders!
Love this recipe? Try some of my other favorite easy appetizers!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- Bacon and Rotel Cups
- Feta Dip
- Caprese Tomato Bites
- Ham and Cheese Calzones
- more appetizer recipes…
Tools used to make Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Crock pot: There are a lot of slow cookers on the market, but this is my favorite! The lid is super secure and it’s big enough to make a lot of soups without splashing over.
*This post originally posted on 10/30/2012.
- 10 ounces chopped frozen spinach
- 14.75 ounces artichoke hearts (1 jar)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost the spinach in the microwave, about five minutes. Place the spinach in double-layered paper towels and squeeze out as much excess liquid as you can.
- Mix the spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, and garlic in a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until warm through. Stir dip and add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and keep on WARM until ready to serve. Stir before serving.