Feta Dip is an amazing appetizer that is also really easy and quick to put together! We had some friends over during the day on Christmas Eve, with an assortment of appetizers, and Feta Dip was by far the most popular. I was going to take the extras over to our friend’s house for our next Christmas Eve party, but there was not enough left. The red, green, and white made for a perfect festive Christmas dip, but it would be a great appetizer for any occasion. My husband is not the biggest fan of feta cheese, but he really enjoyed this dip. I love feta cheese and green onions, so I figured this dip had to be tasty. The combination of flavors was delicious, fresh, and perfect on top of sliced wheat baguette bread. I will definitely be making Feta Dip again!
- olive oil
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 4 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 bunch of green onions sliced
- 2-3 tsp Greek Seasoning
- 1 loaf of wheat baguette bread
- Dice tomatoes
- Slice green onions
- Cover a platter with a layer of olive oil
- Add the tomatoes, green onions, and feta to the olive oil
- Sprinkle the Greek Seasoning on top
- Carefully mix all of the ingredients until well combined
- Slice up a loaf of baguette bread
- Top each slice of bread with the dip
Recipe from: clover lane
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!