SPINACH MUSHROOM FETA CRUSTLESS QUICHE is full of flavor and a completely guiltless breakfast that will make a crowd go nuts!
Sundays are the best days for big breakfasts! I love to have a big breakfast full of sweet and savory deliciousness but I don’t want to do a bunch of cooking and unless my Mom is in town or it’s my birthday, no one else is going to make it. I like to be able to make either simple breakfasts or breakfasts that I can make ahead of time. That’s why this Spinach Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche is now a huge favorite for me! It’s soooo easy to make and I can make it the day before and reheat in the morning.
Real Housemoms TV
Spinach Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche has so much flavor!!!! We loved it so much I ended up having it again for dinner that night! It was so good on a bed of mixed greens tossed with my Quick Easy Italian Dressing. Leaving out the crust saved me all those calories so I could have a Beergarita with dinner!
More brunch entrees you’ll love!
- Bacon, Sausage & Cheddar Quiche
- Meaty Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Spanish Tortilla
- Baby Quiche Lorraine
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- More breakfast recipes…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 8 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup milk
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- heat olive oil in a large skillet
- add the onion into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes
- remove to a bowl and set aside
- add mushrooms into the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, then remove to the bowl with the onions and set aside
- add drained spinach to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes then remove to the same bowl and allow to cool
- in a large bowl beat the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper, and oregano
- spray a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray
- toss the feta cheese into the bowl with the veggies
- spread the veggies around in the bottom of the pie plate
- whip the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and oregano
- pour the eggs over top of the veggies
- bake for 45 minutes and then allow to cool for 5 before cutting
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!