SPINACH MUSHROOM FETA CRUSTLESS QUICHE is full of flavor and a completely guiltless breakfast that will make a crowd go nuts!
Sundays are the best days for big breakfasts! I love to have a big breakfast full of sweet and savory deliciousness but I don’t want to do a bunch of cooking and unless my Mom is in town or it’s my birthday, no one else is going to make it. I like to be able to make either simple breakfasts or breakfasts that I can make ahead of time. That’s why this Spinach Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche is now a huge favorite for me! It’s soooo easy to make and I can make it the day before and reheat in the morning.
Real Housemoms TV
Spinach Mushroom Feta Crustless Quiche has so much flavor!!!! We loved it so much I ended up having it again for dinner that night! It was so good on a bed of mixed greens tossed with my Quick Easy Italian Dressing. Leaving out the crust saved me all those calories so I could have a Beergarita with dinner!
More brunch entrees you’ll love!
- Bacon, Sausage & Cheddar Quiche
- Meaty Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Spanish Tortilla
- Baby Quiche Lorraine
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
- More breakfast recipes…
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms sliced
- 10 oz. pkg. frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 8 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 cup milk
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- heat olive oil in a large skillet
- add the onion into the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes
- remove to a bowl and set aside
- add mushrooms into the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes, then remove to the bowl with the onions and set aside
- add drained spinach to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes then remove to the same bowl and allow to cool
- in a large bowl beat the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper, and oregano
- spray a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray
- toss the feta cheese into the bowl with the veggies
- spread the veggies around in the bottom of the pie plate
- whip the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and oregano
- pour the eggs over top of the veggies
- bake for 45 minutes and then allow to cool for 5 before cutting
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!