Our BUFFALO BACON CHEESEBALL is so easy to make and packed with amazing flavor! It’s the perfect game day appetizer!
I’m seriously addicted to buffalo. I think it might be the best flavor known to mankind. I am on a mission to make every dish there ever was in a buffalo version, and this recipe just went to the top of my buffalo must-haves list!
Today I bring to you the Buffalo Bacon Cheeseball! (I feel like there needs to be an app where you press the name of this recipe and trumpets sound, but an MP3 will have to work for now.)
You guys this is all goodness. Buffalo, bacon, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese! I served mine with pretzels, but I was informed by my ever honest family that the pretzel flavor covers up the flavor of the cheeseball too much and it’s way better just served on a buttery cracker. Do with this information, what you will. (I’m sticking to my pretzels.) Enjoy!
- 1 pound bacon diced cooked, drained, and divided
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, buffalo sauce, garlic salt, and half of the chopped cooked bacon.
- Once combined, mix in the cheddar cheese. Chill for at least one hour or until firm to the touch.
- Once firm, roll into a ball and then roll in remaining bacon. Serve with crackers or pretzels
You might also like:
Leave a Reply