A total crowd pleaser! These Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders are a great way to feed a crowd because you can make loads in one go. Warm and buttery, stuffed with Spinach Artichoke Dip and extra cheese…. I bet you can’t stop at one!
I love making sliders when entertaining a crowd because it’s so easy to make loads. For these Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders, I used smallish rolls, but quite often I make this with even smaller dinner rolls which means I can make around 16 – 20 at a time. Great bite size food!
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP SLIDERS
Like it? Pin this post to your APPETIZER pin board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
These sliders are stuffed with my favorite hot Spinach Artichoke Dip. To be honest, making sliders like this is probably the only way I can be forced to portion control with the dip – to make sure I only have my fair share! Otherwise, I literally struggle to dig deep and find the self-control to stop going back for more and more Spinach Artichoke Dip…
Over the years, I’ve tried sliders stuffed with most of my favorite warm dips. But hands down, Spinach Artichoke Dip is my favorite – I think probably because it is filled out with plenty of artichokes and spinach so it actually isn’t too rich. At least, not compared to other dips.
So it’s ideal for slathering on thickly onto sliders.
And yes, though there’s cheese in the dip already, I still top it with more cheese. Because….seriously. Look at it. Hot, buttery rolls with gooey warm Spinach Artichoke Dip. The only thing that can make it better is another layer of melted cheese!
Want more slider recipes?
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- Roast Beef Horseradish Cheese Baked Sliders
- Chicken Club Sliders
- Baked Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sliders
- More appetizer recipes…
Tools used to make this Spinach Artichoke Dip Sliders recipe
Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I’ve owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.
Cutting Board: A good-sized cutting board is a must for home cooks. This board is thick & sturdy and makes recipe prep a breeze.
Wooden Spoon: Wooden spoons are a kitchen essential. I keep a bunch of them on hand for every meal from breakfast to dinner.
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls are perfect for mixing and serving. I love the varied sizes so I always have to right size bowl for all my mixing needs.
Baking Sheet: A nice big baking sheet is a must have for any kitchen. This half pan sheet is large than a regular cookie and works great for anything you’re baking.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz artichoke hearts in brine drained (or frozen, thawed)
- 8 oz frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 8 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream or yogurt full fat recommended
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese or other cheese of choice
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 bread rolls
- 6 slices cheese
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roughly chop the artichokes.
- Squeeze excess liquid out of spinach. Either use paper towels or a clean dishtowel, or my method is to use a colander and press liquid out using a wooden spoon.
- Place cream cheese in a large heatproof bowl. Microwave in 2 x 30 second bursts or until softened. Mix until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix until just combined (don’t overmix vigorously, otherwise you’ll smush the artichokes and spinach).
- Cut rolls in half. Place on a baking tray. Spread with dip - you may not use all of it, I use most. Top with cheese then place top of rolls back on.
- Brush with butter, cover with foil, bake 20 minutes until golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm!
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!