Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables. It’s so incredibly versatile. Get ready to take your love of cauliflower to a new level with these 25 Cauliflower Recipes!
Ever since I was little I was always good about eating my vegetables. We kept the preparation simple and they were always a side dish with dinner. These days my love of cauliflower recipes has turned me on to so many other options I never knew about growing up! Cauliflower rice, mashed cauliflower, cauliflower pizza crust, cauliflower bites, cauliflower soup, cauliflower casserole, so many yummy choices! Today, I’m sharing 25 Cauliflower Recipes that show just how versatile this vegetable can be!
25 CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
Love these recipes? Pin them you VEGETABLE pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Cauliflower is the perfect start to so many soups and fabulous sauces!
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower Cheese Soup – Throw everything in the pot and walk away. Top with cheese and bacon for the best bowl of soup!
- Roasted Garlic and Cauliflower Soup – Layers of flavor that are comforting and delicious!
- Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup – Cheesy and oh so good!
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce – Healthier than alfredo and the perfect start to SO many amazing recipes!
- Creamy Carrot and Cauliflower Soup – Loaded with veggies and flavor!
Take your party snacks to a healthy place with cauliflower-based appetizers everyone will go wild for!
- Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks – You’ll never miss regular breadsticks with these!
- Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes – Serve ’em with breakfast or a side dish at dinner!
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – Spicy and yummy! These are a great healthy option for game day!
- Creamy Cauliflower Hummus – Grab the pita chips and dive in!!
- Sesame Glazed Cauliflower “Wings” – Sweet and sticky, who needs wings when you have these bites?!
Cauliflower joins the meal as a fabulous side dish that will make everyone wants seconds!
- Mashed Cauliflower – Your family will never know it’s not mashed potatoes!
- Loaded Cauliflower Casserole – All your favorite baked potatoes toppings baked with a creamy sauce!
- Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice – Perfect with all your favorite Mexican recipes!
- Cheesy Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole (No Condensed Soup) – A classic side, just like mom used to make!
- Oven Roasted Cauliflower with Crunchy Topping – A simple that’s delicious and pretty!
Get more veggies into tonight’s meal with these dinners featuring cauliflower!
- Fettuccine Cauli-Fredo with Brussels Sprouts & Bacon – Skip the guilt and treat yourself to this decadent pasta dish!
- Crispy Orange Cauliflower – A healthy spin on Panda Express Orange Chicken!
- Cauliflower Kung Pao – Spicy and busting with bold flavors!
- Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – Lighten up a family-favorite!!
- Roasted Cauliflower and Mushroom Carbonara – Eating veggies has never been so good!
If your family gives you the stink eye when you mention veggies, try these sneaky cauliflower meal ideas that are sure to please the family!
- Skinny Cauliflower Mac and Cheese – So sneaky! They’ll gobble this up!!
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – Easy to make and so good! Add chicken or shrimp if you like!
- Mini Cauliflower Pizzas – Great for a fun dinner or school lunches!
- Keto Pepperoni Pizza Cauliflower Casserole – Low Carb – Cheesy and totally crave-able!
- Baked Cauli-Tots – A make-ahead snack that’s so poppable!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
Yasar Pervaiz says
It was recently revealed in a science journal that Cauliflower is a super food. Great post.
Janine Tostee says
Please can I have the cauliflower tacos recipy
Julie E says
There is a set of link to the recipes below each picture collage. Just click the link you want to be taken to the recipe. 🙂
I FEEL THAT CAULIFLOWER IS HIGHLY UNDERRATED. GREAT POST!