Need a quick fix when the kids get home? These 25 Healthy After School Snacks That Kids Will Love are some of my favorite snacks recipes to give our kids once school’s out!
I don’t know what it is about after school snacks for kids, but I always get stuck for options. So I decided to do something about it and put together this list of 25 Healthy After School Snacks That Kids Will Love. There is something for everyone, even kids with a serious sweet tooth. These after school snack ideas are easy to put together and most can even be made ahead of time so kids can grab and go. Easy after school snacks are the best!!
25 BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCH IDEAS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your KIDS pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
These poppable (and healthy) bites are great for little hands!
- No Bake Chocolate Banana Energy Balls – Great for breakfast too!
- No Bake Chocolate Sunflower Oat Balls – My kids love at fun colors!
- Cinnamon Raisin Energy Bites – Like eating your favorite cookie!
- Mint Chocolate Sunflower Bites – Are your kids obsessed with chocolate? These are great!
- No Bake Fruit and Nut Trail Mix Energy Balls – Healthy and super tasty!
Get your fruit fix with these healthy snacks!
- Oven Dried Strawberries – A great way to make your produce last longer!
- Fruit Salsa – My kids don’t like spicy food, but they love this salsa!
- Vanilla Fruit Salad – Every kid I know loves fruit salad. Great for lunches too!
- Homemade Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Cups – I make these for myself too!
- 3 Ingredient Fruit Roll-Ups – So easy to make and all-natural!
A great snack doesn’t have to be hard to find with these healthy recipes!
- Roasted Red Pepper Hum1mus – Great for dipping carrots, celery, and peppers in!
- Creamy Peanut Butter Dip – A little treat to go with apples or celery!
- Healthy Lunchbox Snack Mix – Love everything in this recipe!
- Pumpkin Apple Fruit Leather – So tasty and so easy!
- Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Chick Peas – A hint of sweetness and good for them too!
Veggie lovers will come running for these healthy snacks!
- Raw Veggie Tarts – Like their own mini pizza!
- Healthy Hummus Stuffed Peppers – We love the crunch from these peppers!
- Asparagus Fries – Better than french fries and just as delicious!
- Crudité Cups with Homemade Ranch Dressing – Make veggies easy to grab and pair with their favorite dip!
- Oven “Fried” Carrots – Baked, not fried! I could eat a plate of these carrots!
Treat yourself! These healthy snacks are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Cookies and Cream Frozen Yogurt Dots – Like homemade dippin’ dots!!
- No-Bake Monster Cookie Dough Bites – A special treat that’s been healthified!
- Chewy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – Better than store-bought and crazy good!
- Rice Krispy Treats with Fresh Fruit – A burst of fruity flavor in a classic treat!
- Paleo Nut Energy Bars – Get them ready to go outside and play with a boost from these bars!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE after school snacks
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
- Mason Jars
- Plastic Snack Containers with Lids
- Cutting Board
- Parchment Paper
If you enjoyed these recipes, you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!