Get your family ready to take on the day with these 25 Back to School Breakfast Ideas! Make ahead, grab and go & quick options you’ll love!
When it comes to getting the family fed before we rush out the door for the day, I get stuck in a cereal rut. But thanks to these 25 Back to School Breakfast Ideas I can get a filling meal in everyone’s tummies! These recipes will leave your kids ready to take on the day and stay focused in class. Choose grab-and-go or a homemade sit-down breakfast for some family face time before school. There’s a breakfast recipe for every need!
25 BACK TO SCHOOL BREAKFAST IDEAS
Love it? Pin it to your BREAKFAST board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes
These easy breakfast casseroles & bakes can be prepped the night before or whipped up easily before baking. Long enough to enjoy your morning cup of joe.
- Overnight Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole – Let your slow cooker do the work all night and reap the benefits in the morning!
- Breakfast Ham Casserole – A family favorite you can have on the table in time for school. AND you can get ready while it bakes!
- Breakfast Casserole with Biscuits – Biscuits and gravy with some eggs? Yes please!
- Breakfast Enchiladas – We love Mexican food and this breakfast spin has my kids asking for this once a week!
- Cheesy Sausage Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole – This semi-homemade recipe is SO good! I love crescent rolls in anything!
Keep things savory with these easy breakfast recipes!
- Eggs in a Basket – I grew up eating this easy breakfast recipe and my kids love it too! Nothing beats egg toast!
- Egg & Cheese Hash Brown Waffles – How fun are these?! My kids love this savory spin on waffles!
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sliders – So easy and super fun for a different spin at breakfast time!
- Birds Nest Breakfast Cups – Crispy hash browns and a runny yolk and the best idea for breakfast! Add some toast or fruit on the side and you’re set!
- Crescent Bacon Breakfast Ring – Wrap, bake, and slice! So easy and tasty! Great for big families!
A little something sweet is a fun treat when the kids have had a long week!
- How to Make French Toast – My kids love to help in the kitchen. Some mornings they want to make their own breakfast and french toast is always a favorite!
- Fluffy Pancakes – Everyone should have an easy homemade pancake recipe. Skip the boxed stuff! These are worth the 2 extra minutes or measuring!
- Overnight Blintz Bake – This easiest blintz you’ll ever make! Start it the night before and bake in the morning!
- Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Banana Breakfast Cookies – These cookies are loaded with bananas and oats for a morning treat that’s fun for the whole family!
- Dutch Baby Puffed Pancake – Mix and bake – then watch the magic as this pancake gets sky high!
Busy mornings happen. Luckily these grab and go breakfast recipes make getting out the door a breeze!
- Egg Muffins – Bake and freeze or pop in the fridge for an easy morning protein boost!
- Chai Latte Overnight Oats – These taste like my favorite Starbucks drink!!
- Croissant Breakfast Boats – Fill them with your favorite omelet add-ins. One bite and you’ll be weak in the knees!
- Healthy Oatmeal Cups 4 Different Ways – So many flavor options! I make them all and let my family choose their favorite for the day!
- Make Ahead Freezer Breakfast Burritos – Keep breakfast SUPER easy! These burritos are tasty and filling!
Baking is my happy place. Why not take advantage and use that love to make breakfast simpler?!
- Banana Nut Bread – You can’t go wrong with a classic! I like a little peanut butter smeared on top too!
- Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread – As tasty as coffee cake, but you can make it ahead of time and enjoy in the morning with your coffee!
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal Muffins – These muffins have a special place in my heart. They taste just how breakfast should!
- English Muffin Bread – As if English muffins couldn’t get any better, now it comes in slices!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins – Give your kids a kickstart to their day they can take on their way out the door!
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Slow Cooker
- Waffle Iron
- Baking Sheet
- Baking Dish
- Muffin Tin
- Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of