Wake up late and still get breakfast on the table with these 25 Easy Brunch Recipes! They’re sure to kick off your lazy weekend in the most delicious way!
I love spending Saturday or Sunday morning lazing around the kitchen table reading the paper, enjoying brunch and a bloody mary. Brunch is the perfect combination of sweet and savory foods and these 25 Easy Brunch Recipes are sure to be a hit with your family and friends. From side dishes and pastries to eggs and muffins, these recipes are delicious for the weekend, Easter brunch recipes, or Mother’s Day!
25 EASY BRUNCH RECIPES
Love it? Pin it to your BREAKFAST board to SAVE it!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Muffins are a great make-ahead option for an easy brunch! Just put them in a basket at let everyone grab their own!
- Easy Blueberry Streusel Muffins
- Biscoff Coffee Cake Muffins
- Chocolate Coffee Toffee Crunch Muffins
- Cherry Cream Cheese Danish Muffins
- Almond Poppy Seed Muffins
These eggs dishes will keep everyone satisfied and round out your brunch menu!
- Eggs in a Basket
- Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole
- Green Chili Egg Casserole
- Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- Low Carb Baked Ham and Egg Cups
It doesn’t matter if you like it sweet or savory, French toast is an easy brunch staple everyone craves!
- Savory Parmesan French Toast with Hollandaise Sauce
- Mocha Baked French Toast
- Blueberry Strawberry French Toast Casserole
- French Toast Bake
- Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast Bake
Every brunch needs delicious side dishes and these are some of my favorites!
- Home Fries
- Homemade Chicken Apple Sausage
- The Best Fruit Salad
- Parmesan Hash Brown Cups
- Ham and Cheese Asparagus
Pastries and coffee cakes you can bake up and set on the buffet is one of my favorite easy brunch tricks!
- Homemade Crepes with Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Dad’s Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- Mamaw’s Cinnamon Rolls
- Lemon Raspberry Coffee Cake
- Overnight Pancake Casserole
OUR FAVORITE KITCHEN TOOLS TO MAKE THESE CARROT CAKE RECIPES
If you enj1oyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Now I’ll have something to try every brunch day of the month. Thanks!