Gather your family around the table and get ready to dig into these 25 Holiday Ham Recipes for Every Occasion! From Easter to Christmas and everything in between, these hams are sure to please!
Glazed ham is one of those main dishes that’s a must make around the holidays. It doesn’t matter if it’s Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s Eve, our favorite holiday ham recipe makes an appearance at the dinner table. We want to help you be holiday ready all year long with these delicious holiday ham menu recipes that are crazy delicious and surprisingly easy to make!
25 HOLIDAY HAM RECIPES FOR EVERY OCCASION
Like these recipes? Pin them to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
- Apricot Glazed Ham – Tangy and juicy, this ham is a winner!
- Apple Ginger Glazed Ham – Classic pork pairings are always a hit at the dinner table!
- Pineapple Honey Glazed Ham – Sweet and delicious, no one can say no!
- Glazed Ham with Cherry Sauce – Up your flavor game with this fruity sauce!
- Orange & Bourbon Glazed Ham – Bourbon makes everything better…even ham!
- Perfect Cider Glazed Ham – A holiday favorite the whole family loves!
- Glazed Easter Ham – The iconic holiday ham!
- Bourbon Molasses Glazed Ham – Rich deep flavors paired perfectly with pork.
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Ham – Let your crock pot do the work!
- Rosemary & Mustard Crusted Baked Ham – Herbaceous and oh so good!
- Apricot & Apple Glazed Ham – That crust though!
- Rosemary Citrus Ham – Bright citrus flavors and herbs are a delicious combination!
- Maple Blackberry Orange Glazed Ham – Once bite and you’ll be hooked!
- Reisling-Peach Glazed Ham – My go-to hame for any occasion!
- Cherry Allspice Glazed Slow Cooker Ham – Not just for holiday meals!
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Cola Glazed Ham – Once you make this ham you’ll be hooked!
- Chipotle Pineapple Jerk Glazed Ham – I love the bold flavors of this ham!
- Honey Glazed Ham – Ready to rival the store-bought ham any day!
- Slow Cooker Easy Sriracha Ham – Add some kick to your dinner!
- Damn Good Whole Ham – Country-style ham that’ll leave you dreaming about leftovers!
- Sticky Chili Jam Glazed Ham – So much yes!!!
- Sticky Glazed Asian Ham – The ham you never knew you were missing!
- Dr. Pepper Glazed Easter Ham – I’m a sucker for anything with Dr. Pepper as an ingredient!
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Mustard Glazed Ham – I could eat this ham any night of the week, and lunches too!
- Rosemary Balsamic Glazed Ham – Take your ham to flavor town!
Our favorite tools to make these holiday ham recipes
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of