Help make your mornings a little easier with 25 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes that are a hit with the family! Great for holiday brunch or weekend breakfast!
I love a great breakfast. There’s something so comforting about starting your day with a homecooked meal. But that doesn’t mean I love being at the stove all morning. These 25 Make Ahead Breakfast Recipes are great for a lazy weekend morning or holiday entertaining. Prep everything the night or day before and enjoy your morning! Each recipe is a sure-fire hit with the family that’ll leave everyone asking for seconds!
25 MAKE AHEAD BREAKFASTS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your BREAKFAST pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
One of my go-to Make Ahead Breakfast dishes is French Toast. You can make it in just about any flavor, and it’s always a crowd pleaser!
- Overnight Apple Pie Stuffed French Toast – Apple pie for breakfast?! Sign me up!
- Maple Sausage French Toast Bake – I love the sweet and savory combination in this french toast!
- Almond Joy Overnight French Toast Bake – Coconut and chocolate are soooo good together!
- Mocha Baked French Toast – A coffee lovers dream!
- Overnight Sticky Bun French Toast – My husband asks for this french toast all the time!
Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole are always great in the morning! You can make them hearty or light, and they’re sure to fill those tummies!
- Farmer’s Casserole – Simple ingredients done right! This country classic is a must make!
- Breakfast Sandwich Casserole – Take all your breakfast sandwich ingredients, throw them in a pan, and bake. So easy!
- Denver Omelet Breakfast Casserole – So much yes! I love all the peppers and ham in this casserole!
- Country Gravy Breakfast Casserole – This breakfast casserole is everything! Creamy gravy, eggs, and biscuits for the win!
- Everything Bagel Overnight Breakfast Casserole – I could eat this every weekend!
If you’re going for a Make-Ahead Breakfast that’s a bit fancier, try a quiche, quiche inspired dish or a blintz bake!
- Mushroom, Sausage & Swiss Quiche – Start your morning right with this savory quiche!
- Bacon, Sausage & Cheddar Quiche – Everything I love in a simple breakfast dish!
- Crepes Lorraine – A fancy stuffed crepe version of your favorite quiche!
- Ham and Leek Quiche – Simple, elegant, and oh my gosh so incredibly good!
- Overnight Blintz Bake – All the flavor of a blintz without all the work. Brunch perfection!
Slow Cooker Make Ahead Breakfast dishes are the ultimate time-saver and relaxation maker in the morning!
- Crock Pot Tater Tot Egg Bake – I love how easy this breakfast recipe is!
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – Lots of eggs, meat, and veggies…who wouldn’t love that?!
- Overnight Crockpot Banana Bread Oatmeal – Comforting and so yummy! My boys love this recipe!
- Slow Cooker Baked Apples – I’m totally sneaking one of my favorite desserts into our breakfast menu. Shhhh!
- Slow Cooked Apple Pie Oatmeal – Your house is going to smell amazing with all those baking spices!
Baked goods are one Make Ahead Breakfast that always has a place at our table. From muffins to coffee cake, a little something sweet is a fun morning treat!
- Carrot Raisin Scones – It’s like the happiest biscuit on the planet!
- Cinnamon Roll Crumb Cake – Coffee cake meets cinnamon roll. Are you drooling yet?
- Maple Ginger Coffee Cake – Ginger streusel and maple glaze…yep! I want it!
- Make Ahead Muffins – Great to store in the freezer and bake later! I love this recipe when we’re having company over!
- Biscoff Coffee Cake Muffins – Melt in your mouth goodness with a streusel topping!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST RECIPES
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of