Brunch has never tasted so good, this BREAKFAST HAM CASSEROLE is devoured and everyone always asks for seconds!
I love using tater tots (instead of uncooked hash browns) in my breakfast easy casserole recipes. They stay super crispy and crunch even after they bake up instead of just a non-crispy potato in the bottom of the pan. Trust me…it’s amazing! And the kids will go crazy knowing that you are willingly serving them tater tots for breakfast.
This is my go-to breakfast after the holidays because it’s super easy to throw together after a long day of cooking, plus is uses up leftover cooked ham. Or, just buy some cubed ham in the deli section and make this yummy breakfast all year long.
Real Housemoms TV
Isn’t it beautiful? I bet you wish you could dish up a big plate of this casserole today!
- 8 oz chopped ham fully cooked
- 16 ounces bag frozen tater tots
- 8 eggs lightly scrambled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put ham and tater tots in a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently pour over the tots and ham.
- Cook for 45-50 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked. Garnish with a little chopped green onion, if desired.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!