White Chocolate Cherry Pudding Cookies are soft and tender cookies filled with white chocolate and festive cherries!
Each year, I make about twelve dozen different cookies for Christmas. They range from buckeye cookies to baklava bites. I know that sounds crazy. If you want to know why I do that, it’s because I’m way too indecisive and cannot choose which cookies to make; so I make them all. I’d love to shorten my list, but I just don’t know how.
Real Housemoms TV
I love pudding cookies. I make a mean turtle pudding cookie that goes quickly every time I make them. The pudding makes the cookies bake up so soft and so moist. For this particular cookie, I used white chocolate pudding (vanilla would work just fine). I added festive dried cherries and sweet white chocolate chips to these cookies. They are easy and quick. Perfect to give away as gifts or to munch on all year round. This dough is very forgiving. You can add nuts or different chips if you prefer.
These cookies do not take long to bake up. Try to make all your cookies the same size by using a small cookie scoop. Let the cookies rest one or two minutes before removing them to your cooling rack. Honestly, you don’t need a whole lot of tricks with these cookies. They are simple and delicious! Santa is going to LOVE them!
Don’t miss these other great cookie recipes!
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3.56 oz White Chocolate Pudding 1 package
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 5 oz package dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, cream together butter, sugars and pudding mix until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Carefully mix in flour and baking soda until incorporated. Stir in white chocolate chips and cherries.
- Drop cookies by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges set. Let cookies cool on baking sheets for 1 minute before removing to a cooling rack.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!