Plum & Peach Margaritas are your next favorite summer cocktail! Whip up a batch of these delicious and fruity margaritas for your next party!
Summer was made for margaritas, and this Plum Peach Margaritas were made for summer! Like my Blood Orange Margarita, this recipe takes a twist on the classic and adds more fruit flavors for a sweet and delicious poolside or dinner party drink!
PLUM PEACH MARGARITAS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DRINKS board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love margaritas during a hot summer day — or night — and I’ve got tons of margarita recipes on my blog. These Plum Peach Margaritas are interesting because of the combination of peaches and plums, two ubiquitous summer fruits. The sweet white peaches and the slightly tart plums mix together for a beautiful flavor with lemon juice, triple sec, and silver tequila.
This frozen margarita recipe is packed with fruit and liquor for a tangy and sweet drink that’s also refreshing! Perfect for a day outside or a warm summer dinner al fresco.
Peach Margarita Ingredients
- White peaches
- Lemon juice
- Triple sec
- Silver tequila
- Peach slices
I usually have most of these ingredients on hand in the summer if I can. Once peaches and plums hit the grocery store shelves, this recipe is constantly on my mind.
These Plum Peach Margaritas are quick and easy to make before a party or for you and your partner after the kids head to bed!
How to Make a Peach Margarita
- First, start by roughly chopping the peaches and plums. These will go into the blender, so no worries about the presentation.
- Next, add your chopped peaches and plums to the blender with your honey, lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila. Blend until smooth.
- Now, pour your margaritas into glasses, and garnish with peach slices and mint. Enjoy!
Don’t have a blender? No problem! Muddle the fruit in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Then fill with ice and all the other ingredients. Cover and give it a really good shake before straining over ice. Plum & Peach Margaritas on the rocks!
Try some of my other favorite margaritas!
- Traditional Frozen Margarita
- Cucumber Margarita
- Margarita Mules
- Orange and Vanilla Bean Margarita
- Frozen Peach and Cara Cara Orange Margarita
- More drink recipes…
Tools used to make this Plum & Peach Margarita recipe
Blender: This blender has been by my side for years. I love how powerful it is to get through the ice and large pieces but still has everything super smooth and creamy.
Margarita glasses: These margarita glasses are perfect for outdoor parties because they’re plastic! They look and feel super elegant, so no one will ever know.
- 2 large white peaches or about 2 cups
- 2 medium plums or about ¾ cup
- 1 tablespoon honey plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ ounces Triple Sec
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 1 cup ice
- peach slices for garnish
- mint for garnish
- Roughly chop the peaches and plums. Set aside.
- Using a powerful blender, add the chopped peaches, plums, honey, lemon juice, Triple Sec, and tequila. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve with peach slices and mint for garnish. Enjoy!