Cut the carbs with this delicious Slow Cooker Cauliflower Cheese Soup. Top with bacon, cheese & chives and serve with a green salad for a delicious meal!
I am starting my year off low in carbs and sugars. While transitioning off the holiday diet to healthier options, Low Carb Cauliflower Breadsticks and this yummy Slow Cooker Cauliflower Cheese Soup are helping me stick to my guns! This cauliflower soup recipe tastes like a cross between broccoli cheese soup and potato soup for one my best crock pot recipes yet!
SLOW COOKER CAULIFLOWER CHEESE SOUP
Like this recipe? Pin it to your SLOW COOKER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Real Housemoms TV
Cold winter days always leaving craving a big bowl of hot soup. It’s just so comforting and that rush of warmth makes me happy on so many levels. So as you can imagine, I’m always on the lookout for easy soup recipes to add to my recipe box. This cheesy cauliflower soup is SUPER easy to make and oh my goodness, so delicious! Want to see how easy?
- Throw all the veggies in the slow cooker with some chicken broth.
- Let that cook all day.
- When it’s dinner time, blend the soup with an immersion blender, add shredded cheese and cream, and then stir everything together for a silky smooth soup!
- Top your cauliflower soup with bacon, chives, and more cheese.
SO easy and crazy good! I like making a light green salad with balsamic vinaigrette or Italian dressing to go alongside my soup and make a full meal for dinner. Then I have the leftovers for lunch the next day. Try this cauliflower cheese soup, even if you’re not cutting carbs, you will see how good low carb food can be!
Want more crockpot soup recipes?
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Crock Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Crock Pot Weight Watchers Chili
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Slow Cooker Classic Tomato Soup
- More dinner recipes…
Tools used to make this Slow Cooker Cauliflower Cheese Soup recipe
Slow Cooker: I love this crock pot! The lid is very secure and I can pack it up and take it on the go if I’m heading to a potluck. This slow cooker is a workhorse in my kitchen and has worked great for years!
Soup Ladle: Every soup lover needs a ladle to portion out big warm bowls of their favorite soups!
- 32 oz box chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower cut into chunks green part discarded
- 1 cup diced leeks
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Add this at the end
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt to taste
- 6 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- chopped chives
- additional shredded cheese
- In a 6-quart slow cooker at the chicken broth, cauliflower, leeks, garlic, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- Add everything from the slow cooker into a blender, cover, and pulse until smooth. Add this back to the slow cooker. Add the shredded cheese and cream, stir. Now add salt to taste. I add about a 1/4 tsp.
- Serve topped with bacon, cheese, and chives.
You may also like: Slow Cooker Chicken and Sweet Potato Dinner
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!