Mini Cauliflower Pizza is a great option for a low carb and delicious side dish, healthy snacks recipes, or lunch. We love pizza and order it some Friday nights, but I will now be making this version for my family when we have a pizza craving. I enjoy finding healthy alternatives to foods we like, with a similar taste. I searched Pinterest for new ideas and came across an amazing recipe for cauliflower pizza at Dashing Dish! I have also made Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes for another awesome way to eat a low carb meal or side dish. My family LOVED the Mini Cauliflower Pizza and they tasted great dipped in pizza sauce. Weekends are sometimes filled with extra treats, take out, and a less healthy meal here and there. By the time Sunday afternoon rolled around and after eating too much over the weekend, I wanted to make a healthy and yummy snack for my family while we relaxed and played games. Mini Cauliflower Pizza was the perfect choice! They were easy to make, everyone loved them, and they kept us satisfied until we ate dinner!
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line 8 cupcake muffin cups with silicone liners, or foil muffin liners with paper liners removed
- Spray liners with non-stick cooking spray and set aside
- Wash cauliflower, break it into segments, and place in food processor
- Pulse until it reaches a rice-like texture
- Place cauliflower in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 8 minutes. (Do NOT add water or cover).
- Remove cauliflower from microwave and add the rest of the ingredients
- Stir to combine, place back in microwave for 2 minutes, and mix again
- Scoop cauliflower mixture into muffin liners, dividing evenly between the 8 liners Fill to the top, and press filling down so it’s compact in liner
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake muffins for 25-30 minutes, or when top starts to become golden brown
- Remove from the oven, let cool completely before popping the muffins out of the liners
- Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping