Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is unbelievably tasty and full of fantastic flavor! I love that is tastes like loaded potatoes, but without all the carbs! I was having dinner with my five-year-old daughter and she loved it too! She said that it was so delicious and asked me to make it again! I love cauliflower and when mixing it with some of my favorites, bacon, and cheese, it makes a wonderful combination! Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is a perfect side dish or lunch! I am excited that I have all the ingredients to make it again this week! We had a really busy weekend filled with a lot of baseball games and since I ate quite a few cheeseburgers and plates of french fries, I at least should get some veggies in this week. I will ignore the not-so-healthy bacon and cheese part since I will at least be getting a lot of protein, right?!?!
Real Housemoms TV
If you like this recipe, you’ll love our other easy casserole recipes!
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 8 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded, divided
- 8 oz block cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups green onions sliced (2 bunches)
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 clove garlic grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Steam cauliflower florets until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While cauliflower steams, cream together 6 oz of the shredded cheddar, 6 oz of the Monterey Jack, cream cheese, and heavy cream
- Stir in sliced green onions, chopped bacon, and garlic
- Set aside
- Drain any liquid from steamed cauliflower and add to cheese mixture
- Stir cauliflower and cheese mixture together
- Taste for seasoning, and add as necessary
- If you want a finer texture, give a few mashes with the potato masher
- Pour into a 2-3 quart casserole and sprinkle on remaining cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes; remove foil and continue to bake until cheese is brown and bubbly
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!