I love cauliflower! Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower is absolutely delicious and perfect for a low carb and healthy side dish! It combines great flavors and it is so yummy with some of the pieces extra roasted! I made cheeseburgers and french fries for dinner the other night, but I passed on the french fries (and bun for my burger) and ate this dish instead. It smells amazing while it is in the oven and tastes incredible! It is quick and easy to put together and I will be making it many times this summer to help me in my attempt to eat more low carb foods. I found this recipe at One Perfect Bite. It is great to find new ways to cook with cauliflower and a couple other ones I really enjoy are Cheesy Cauliflower Pancakes and Mini Cauliflower Pizza.
- 1 medium head cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets
- 3 large cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F
- Combine cauliflower and garlic in a large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Transfer, in a single layer, to a large rimmed baking sheet
- Roast at 450 degrees F for about 25 minutes, stirring once
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Serve immediately
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!