Well the last week has been a very busy week. I have some BIG news coming to the blog tomorrow that I can’t wait to share with you! I was out in California for the bridal shower of one of my closest friends from collage. I’m so excited for the wedding in a couple of weeks.
Let’s get started with the party. Look at these delicious features from last week’s party. This is one of those days I wish I could just reach through the screen and grab a taste.
- Deluxe Sunday Morning Coffeecake from Pig & Dac
- Mango Old Fashion from White Lights on Wednesday
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bark from Your Homebased Mom
Alright it’s party time!!! Link up your crafts, recipes or projects, anything that you’ve been up to this week.
- Make sure to link up your own work, if it’s a round up please link your picture.
- Please don’t link up your giveaways or Etsy shops.
- We’re all friends here. Visit a couple of friends’ links and make sure that you leave them a comment. We all love getting comments, right?!
- Please grab our Fabulous Fridays! button below or include a link back to us somewhere on your post or link party page. Be sure to grab one if you were featured also! 🙂
- We will feature some of our favorites next week. By linking up you are authorizing us to use your photo to promote your post on our site, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- While you’re here give us a like on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for our RSS Feed.
Thanks guys and have fun linking!
[inlinkz_linkup id=282032 mode=1 pageSize=60]