Summertime drinks are so refreshing and perfect for warm weather (or blazing hot weather in Arizona)! Lemonade is a summer staple and Key Lime Whipped Lemonade can be made with or without alcohol so everyone can enjoy a drink! It has a great combination of lemon, pineapple, and sprite flavors. As a lemonade, it is super yummy and kids really enjoy it. Adults can add Key Lime Whipped Vodka to their individual glasses and will get an awesome lemon-lime flavored cocktail. When my friend was here visiting over Memorial Day weekend, we saw the lemonade recipe on Pinterest and made a pitcher. Then I created an amazing cocktail, Key Lime Whipped Lemonade, for something to sip on while we relaxed by the pool. I had some frozen pineapple chunks and they worked great to keep our drinks cool, plus they added an additional fruity flavor!
- 1 cup Countrytime Lemonade mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 40 oz of chilled pineapple juice the original recipe calls for 46 oz, but I liked it with 40 oz
- 24 oz chilled Sprite Zero original recipe calls for Sprite
- Pinnacle Key Lime Whipped Vodka
- optional-frozen pineapple chunks
- Combine lemonade mix, cold water, pineapple juice, and Sprite Zero in a large pitcher
- Stir well
- Pour into glasses
- ADULTS-add key lime whipped vodka to their own individual glasses
- Optional-add frozen pineapple chunks to keep drink cool
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!