This Fresh Peach No-Bake Cheesecake is just as delicious as it looks. Made with fresh peaches, peach preserves, and almond graham cracker crust, this no-bake cheesecake is the perfect summer dessert. This season, peach is the new black!
Here in Colorado, summer is the best time to get peaches, especially from Palisade – in the western part of Colorado. Oh, Palisade peaches are seriously the most amazing peaches you’ll ever have! Ever. It amazes me that every time I grab a bag or a box from the farmers market, each and every peach is perfectly ripe and perfectly sweet. FYI – I may have just wiped a little drool from my chin.
Since I love no-bake cheesecakes (like crazy love them) I knew I had to transform one of my summer favorites into a cheesecake. The key to this recipe is obviously the peaches. You need to make sure your peaches are perfectly ripe; that way, they really shine. And to kick this dessert from summer favorite to summer elegance, place thinly-sliced fresh peaches on top. This sends this dessert over the edge, so be prepared for some “oohs” and “awes” – you are guaranteed to get them.
So head on out to your local farmers’ market, and grab a few peaches to take home for this simple and easy Fresh Peach No-Bake Cheesecake.
Almond Graham Cracker Crust
- Prepare Almond Graham Cracker Crust by adding all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined. Press firmly 11-inch tart pan or 9x13 pan, if you want to leave this as a no-bake crust, set in fridge for 1 hour. If you would like to bake it, my preferred way, preheat oven to 350°, and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Once crust has cooled, prepare the no-bake cheesecake.
- In a medium mixing bowl or your KitchenAid mixer beat together cream cheese, butter, sugar and cooled white melting chocolate until well combined. then mix in the Cool Whip. Stir in peach preserves and Cool Whip until thoroughly combined. Fold in 2 fresh peaches that are diced.
- Spoon the cheesecake mixture into the prepared and cooled crust. Spread evenly and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Once you are ready to serve slice remaining peaches. Cut cake into slices and top each slice with the sliced peaches, sprinkle with a pinch of sugar and serve immediately.
If you love No-Bake Cheesecake recipes check out my two favorite over at A Dash of Sanity.