Labor Day is the perfect holiday to enjoy a festive drink, while saying cheers and goodbye to a fabulous summer. Celebrate the weekend with a Red, White, and Blue Shooter! It is sweet and yummy! The layered look is so fun, but can be tricky to achieve. After doing some research, we found that the best way was to use a medicine syringe. It seems like a strange way to make a drink, but we had some extras from our kids, and gave one a try. It worked great and our shots looked awesome!
- 1/2 oz blue curaçao
- 1/2 oz grenadine
- 1/2 oz peach schnapps
- Pour 1/2 oz grenadine in the bottom of the shot glass
- Place the shot glass in the freezer for several minutes
- Use a (clean) medicine syringe and slowly put/float the peach schnapps on top of the grenadine
- Clean the syringe
- Use the syringe to slowly put/float the blue curacao on the peach schnapps
- Say cheers, clink your shot glasses, and enjoy!
Recipe from: About.com
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!