FRUIT GOAT CHEESE BRUSCHETTA is a delicious, easy, and pretty appetizer that’s great for any occasion!
An easy and pretty bruschetta recipe is always one of my go-to favorites for any get together. Whether it’s a girl’s brunch, dinner at home, or a potluck, you can’t go wrong with a beautiful and easy bruschetta! This Fruit Whipped Goat Cheese Bruschetta is full of flavor and incredibly simple, best of both worlds!
The goat cheese in this recipe pairs so beautifully with the fruit flavors; strawberry, raspberry, blueberries, honey, basil, and balsamic. It’s a treat you will want to make again and again!
The fruit combination is my favorite, but this can easily pair just as well with caprese flavors! To see the caprese version, just use tomatoes and leave out the honey. Enjoy!
- 1 small loaf French bread 6-8 inches, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 10 ounces goat cheese
- 8 ounces low fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup sugar divided
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar use good quality
- 1 cup strawberries diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the bread slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until toasted.
- Remove and set aside.
- Heat balsamic vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and heat for 6-8 minutes or until reduced by about 1/3. You want it to be syrupy but not too thick.
- In a high powered blender or stand mixer, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, honey, and sugar. Cream until fully combined and smooth.
- To assemble the bruschetta, top each piece of bread with 1 tablespoon of the goat cheese mixture, then top with all three kinds of berries. Sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with the balsamic reduction.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!