Covered in a homemade fudge sauce and made with a chocolate chip cookie crust, this No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake just escalated to a dessert must have. Grab a fork, dig in, and be sure to share!
Words can even explain how amazing this No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is. Really! I just drooled a little on my computer just typing about it. And my kids think that I am now a culinary genius, which is hilarious because it is so simple and easy to make. Cookie dough cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts to order at The Cheesecake Factory, and now I have this fantastic no bake cheesecake to satisfy my cravings!
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
I love cookies. I could eat them any time of the day or night. My weakness for cookies comes out while I am clothes shopping which is ironic considering I am a woman and I hate buying new clothes for myself. Wait, check that I love buying new clothes for myself, I hate buying jeans. But since shopping is a fun, yet emotional time for me, I always crave a cookie when I’m done. I sometimes I have no self-control and stop by a local cookie shop and buy one. Sometimes I make it home and whip up a big batch. Cookies are just my thing, so it was bound to happen that I make a cookie cheesecake. But I elevated this easy dessert recipe to elite cookie status by including cookie dough too!
Now cookie vs cookie dough – hands down cookie dough. Right?! My mom always lets us eat cookie dough, she didn’t worry much about the egg thing, thank goodness. So today I take two of my very favorite weaknesses and turn them into an easy no bake cheesecake recipe. You won’t believe how good this chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake is. The hot fudge sauce on top really take it to a whole other level of dessert bliss, but it’s just as good with extra cookie dough on top.
Want more no-bake dessert recipes?
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake Brownie Bars
- Andes Mint Pie
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Icebox Cake
- Ultimate No Bake Cookies ‘n Cream Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake
- No Bake Strawberry Cake
- More dessert recipes…
Tools used to make this recipe:
Mixing Bowl: These mixing bowls get used just about every day at my house. The grip handle makes them easy to hold and the pour spout makes them perfect for batters!
Springform Pan: These pans are great for no-bake desserts or showstopping dinners
Stand Mixer: I don’t know what I’d do without my stand mixer. I use it for just about everything…and I mean everything! Cakes, cookies, mashed potatoes, and shredding chicken!
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chip dough chunks, use a premade refrigerated dough
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Hot fudge sauce, optional
- Make the crust: in a medium mixing bowl combine chocolate chip cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Stir together until combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or springform pan. Make sure to firmly press to make the crust compact, as not to crumble when the cheesecake is complete. Set aside in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the no-bake cheesecake.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
- Add chocolate chip cookie dough chunks and fold in until incorporated. Spread on top of prepared crust. Set the no-bake cheesecake in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- Cut the cheesecake into slices and serve, drizzle with hot fudge sauce and sprinkle with chocolate chip cookie dough crumbles.
If you love cookies then check out these desserts!
Don't miss a bite!
Want to receive our recipes and custom meal plans right to your inbox? Make sure to subscribe & get a copy of Dinner Made Easy - 10 simple dinner ideas that only need one pot or pan!