ULTIMATE NO BAKE COOKIES ‘N CREAM CHEESECAKE is perfect for summer! This dessert is rich, chocolaty, creamy and dream worthy!!!
I love Oreos and all things cookies ‘n cream! I mean if I could marry Oreos I would. I can’t have them in the house unless I am baking with them and then giving some away! I will walk past the pantry and just grab two. Then 2 minutes later grab two more as I pass back by and this pattern will continue until I’m too deep into the package to stop, I give in and just finish it off. So when I walked past the Oreos at the grocery store and I looked over at them I couldn’t resist adding a few to my shopping cart. I mean the were on sale so it was kinda meant to be. Now to save myself from having to by a new wardrobe when my clothes don’t fit any more I decided to make a cute dessert in mason jars so they would be that much easier to give away! I decided it had to be cheesecake and it had to be no bake because I can make those decisions. I’m calling this Ultimate No Bake Cookies ‘N Cream Cheesecake because I made the crust a chocolate creme Oreo Truffle and then used Double Stuffed Oreos in the cheesecake, topped the whole thing with Oreo crumbs and half an Oreo, so yeah, the ultimate!
These are good. Like really, really good and you should absolutely make them as soon as you can. They’re so easy to make and because you don’t turn on the oven you don’t have to worry about heating up the house this summer. Not only that but no bake cheesecakes are great for beginners, they’re not as tricky or finicky to master as a traditional cheesecake. I’m telling you that your friends and family will love these cheesecakes and so will you!!!
Oreo Truffle Crust
- 36 14.3 oz. pkg chocolate cream Oreos
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
Oreo Truffle Crust
- place chocolate cream Oreos into a food processor and finely crush
- add in 8 oz. of cream cheese and pulse again until cream forms
- scoop 2 tbsp of mixture into the bottom of 12 mason jars and spread into an even layer and set aside
- whisk heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form set aside
- using the paddle attachment and large bowl of a stand mixer beat together cream cheese, sugar, salt, vanilla and lemon juice for 5 minutes, until all lumps are gone. Be sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl
- add the cream cheese mixture back into the whipped cream and beat until combined
- crush the double stuffed Oreos, leaving 12 whole for later
- fold the crushed Oreos into the batter until evenly incorporated
- scoop 1/4 cup of mixture into the mason jars and spread into an even layer on top of the Oreo truffle crust
- place in the fridge covered overnight or at least 8 hours
- remove from fridge and top with Homemade Cool Whip
- crush 6 of the reserved Oreos from earlier and sprinkle crumbs on top of the whipped topping.
- cut the remaining 6 oreos in half and place on top of the Homemade Cool Whip.