No Bake Strawberry Cake only has 4 ingredients and takes mere minutes to whip up! It is brimming with fresh, juicy strawberries between layers of buttery pound cake, and all topped off with creamy sweet whipped topping. It is no-bake too, making it perfect for summer!
Have you tried my Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake? It’s been very popular, and always a big hit! My friends and family request it whenever we have a gathering. It’s also the inspiration for my No Bake Strawberry Cake. Both are super easy to put together, no bake, and taste great!
Summer is time for family, friends, and fun. I don’t want to spend all my time in the kitchen cooking and baking when summer fun is happening, so I like to come up with easy and delicious no bake treats. Sometimes it is just too hot to turn on the oven, right?! My No Bake Strawberry Cake is the perfect summer treat. I can whip this up in no time and just stick it in the fridge to set up. When we’re ready for something sweet, we just slice and eat! It is super tasty too. A little like a Strawberry Shortcake, only the cake part is soft, buttery, and delicious. It’s not crumbly like a traditional shortcake. I like that!
To make this cake you just need a few ingredients: pound cake, strawberries, & whipped topping. Toss the diced strawberries with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Set that aside while you prepare the cake…
Slice the loaf cake into thirds (lengthwise) by standing it up on one of the short ends and making 2 equal cuts down through the cake. Just eyeball it. It doesn’t have to be perfectly equal. Starting with the bottom layer, top it with 1/3 of the whipped topping, being sure to get it down the sides, and 1/3 of the strawberries…
Continue layering in the same manner with the middle slice of cake…
1/3 of whipped topping, and 1/3 of strawberries.
Top it off with the top layer of cake…
and the remaining whipped topping. Store in the fridge for an hour or until the whipped topping is set. Serve with remaining strawberries and enjoy!
- 1 All Butter Loaf Cake I used Entenmann's brand
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries hulled and diced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces 3 cups of whipped topping (store-bought or homemade)
- Toss 1 tablespoon sugar with the diced strawberries and set it aside while you prepare the cake.
- Slice the loaf cake into thirds, lengthwise, by standing it up on one of the short ends to slice it into 3 equal layers. As equal as you can. It's not an exact science. I recommend using a bread knife to slice the cake easily.
- Starting with the bottom layer of the loaf cake, place it on a serving dish and top it with about 1/3 of the whipped topping, being sure to get down the sides too. Add 1/3 of the strawberries on top next.
- Continue layering in the same manner with the middle slice of cake, 1/3 of whipped topping, and 1/3 of strawberries, and top it off with the top layer of cake and the remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours until the whipped topping is set. Serve with remaining strawberries. Enjoy!
Another of my favorite no bake summer recipes is my Patriotic No Bake Cake. Enjoy!