Save the oven for your cakes and pies and try making an Air Fryer Pork Loin this weekend! It’s so easy and delicious you won’t believe it!
Tender and juicy pork tenderloin can be made in less than a half-hour and have all the flavors and juices you love in your air fryer. Making a pork tenderloin in the air fryer will allow you to have a marinated pork dinner with side dishes like roasted vegetables in less time than ever before.
The best part about Air Fryer Pork Loin? It’s SO easy and full of flavor! It comes together with minimal effort and cooks perfectly in the air fryer. You could even pop the pork loin into a food storage bag with the marinade and let it hang out in the fridge all day, and then cook it up for dinner.
Other Recipes to Serve with Air Fryer Pork Loin
- Citrus Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Crispy on the outside and tender and flavorful on the inside
- Parmesan Truffle Roasted Potatoes – Light and flavorful potatoes are a great side dish for pork loin
Meat: You will need about 1-1.5 pound pork tenderloin, keep it all in one piece
Liquid: you need to use an oil for your marinade, I like to use a high-quality extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil, something with healthy fats and a high smoke point
Spices: this marinade uses parsley, onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper, and thyme
How to Make Air Fryer Pork Loin
STEP TWO: When the air fryer is hot, carefully transfer the pork tenderloin to the air fryer basket. (You can line the basket with aluminum foil if you prefer, just don’t let it go above the top edge of the basket.)
STEP THREE: Cook for 15-20 minutes. Then remove the tenderloin from the air fryer and transfer it to a cutting board. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing so the juices can redistribute through the meat. Drizzle any drippings in the air fryer over the pork and enjoy!
Tips for Success
- The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the pork loin and on how cooked you like it. Pork is safe to eat at 145 dgrees F which has a slightly pink center still. My mom prefers it cooked well done to 160 degrees F with no hint of pink. Try to not to go above 160F though or the meat cans tart to get dry.
- I recommend bending the meat instead of cutting it to get it to fit into the air fryer basket.
- You can use different herbs and spices to flavor the meat. I often switch out to Italian seasoning instead of parsley and thyme, and have even used lemon pepper.
Can I make pork tenderloin ahead?
You can, but it does taste best freshly cooked. It will be more juicy and tender. If you want to reheat it, cut the tenderloin into slices and reheat them in the air fryer at 360°F for 3-4 minutes.
This also tastes well eaten cold on a sandwich. Just cut leftovers into thin slices and serve on bread.
Can I freeze air fried pork tenderloin?
Yes. You can either marinate the meat, wrap it tightly and freeze or freeze leftovers for up to 3 months.
Other Air Fryer Recipes to enjoy:
- Air Fryer Chick -Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Air Fryer Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Air Fryer Pork Chops
- If necessary, remove the silver skin from the meat. Then pat the tenderloin dry with paper towels and plate onto a plate.
- Mix the olive oil, parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, thyme, and pepper in a small bowl. Spread the marinade evenly all over the meat. This works best if you massage it in with your hands
- Place the tenderloin into your air fryer basket (bend it to fit, don't cut it), and cook at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. (see note)
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board before slicing. Don´t throw away the juices that collect in the air fryer, you can drizzle them over the meat for serving. It's delicious!