PARMESAN TRUFFLE ROASTED POTATOES are a quick, easy and hands off side dish that is sure to impress the entire family!
I have this thing with all things truffle. Like, if there is truffle oil/salt/etc. involved, I am SO IN. Parmesan truffle fries? Yes. Truffle potato chips? Done. Truffle oil on my pasta? WHO NEEDS SAUCE?! The flavor just does it for me, and if you don’t also love it, I am confused by your taste buds.
I’ve definitely been in a parmesan truffle phase. I made parmesan truffle chicken, parmesan truffle brussels sprouts, and then of course, roasted potatoes were next. This recipe is so ridiculously easy, and it only includes 3-4 ingredients (plus salt and pepper).
The best part? It’s one of those dishes that just takes care of itself. Having guests over? Just chop your potatoes ahead of time, then throw it in the oven, pour yourself a glass of wine, and enjoy yourself rather than slaving over the stove. It’s more fun that way!
Get more great recipes like this one on our Best Side Dish Recipes pin board!
- 4 medium red skin potatoes chopped
- 4 medium yukon gold potatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- generous pinch salt and pepper
- truffle oil use to drizzle
- 1/3 cup parmesan for topping give or take, depending what you prefer
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a large baking dish with nonstick spray. Add potatoes and coat with olive oil. Add salt and pepper then lightly toss to combine.
- Bake until potatoes are fork tender, about 45 minutes. Drizzle truffle oil over the top and generously sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Leftovers may be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!