These 25 Halloween Desserts are frighteningly fun! Get your ghoul on with these easy to make treats that’ll be the hit of your party!
Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love the costumes, trick-or-treating with my kids, and most of all the fun Halloween food ideas and drinks! From mummies and witches to monsters and vampires, these 25 Halloween Desserts have something to creep out everyone! So grab a cauldron, some eye of newt, and get cooking. All your little monsters will come running for these treats!
25 HALLOWEEN DESSERTS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These Halloween treats are fun and festive and sure to everyone in the Halloween spirit!
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops – These super cute marshmallow pops are crazy easy to make an extra festive. My kids love wrapping them up in treat bags and taking them to our neighbors.
- Easy Monster Fudge – How fun is this fudge?! I can’t get enough of these little guys! Make them in your favorite colors and add googly eyes for a festive treat everyone loves!
- Monster Mash Popcorn – A handful of green popcorn dotted with eyes is a must for every Halloween party! It’s super easy to make too.
- Eye of Newt Pretzels – Halloween treats with eyeballs are just more fun and these candy, sprinkle & eyeball coated pretzels prove it!
- Pumpkin Popcorn Ball – Who knew pumpkins could taste so good?! These fun popcorn balls are great for parties and kids love ’em!
These chocolate Halloween desserts are perfect to take with you while trick-or-treating!
- Boo Bark – This simple recipe is as delicious as it is pretty. I love using all kinds of different toppings and sprinkle colors for a festive Halloween combo!
- Hocus Pocus Spellbook Brownies – You’ll be calling all over the house for your “Boooook!” after you sink your teeth into one of these brownies!
- Halloween Swirl Cream Cheese Brownies – If there’s anything better than cream cheese and chocolate together, I haven’t found it!
- Witch Hat S’mores – I don’t think there’s a kid around that doesn’t love ‘smores. These fun witch hats are the perfect Halloween treat for kids!
- Candy Corn Truffle Bark – Two, count them 2, times of chocolate. Ah ah ah! White chocolate candy stuffed with oreo truffle filling and topped with candy corn. YUM!
I love these fun Halloween Cookies! There are so many ways to decorate them!!
- Jack Skellington Cookies – A Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween classic at my house. We watch it every year…with them cookies in hand!
- Vampire Spider Cookies – These cookies are crazy fun and so cute! My boys go bonkers for these little guys.
- Halloween Spider Web Cookies – These spider web cookies are perfect for Halloween! So easy to make even the kids can help!
- Halloween Cookies – Lots of color and a few eyeballs are the name of the game with these tasty pudding cookies!
- Bat Sugar Cookies – These cute little guys will drive everyone batty! Delicious as they are fun.
- Mummy Cookies – Simple shortbread cookies get a mummified makeover that’s sure to have everyone goblin them up!
A super creepy/cute Halloween Cake is sure to be the star of your Halloween party!
- Spiderweb Naked Red Velvet Cake – Don’t worry, only your fork will get caught up in this spiderweb cake! The red velvet color is perfect for Halloween!
- Marshmallow Web Ghost Cake – The mother of all Halloween cakes! This two-tier, multi-colored cake is a frightfully delicious dessert that’ll leave everyone asking for another slice!
- Evil Queen’s Apple Cake Pops – These cake pops will be the hit of your Halloween buffet. Creepy and fun all in one bite!
- Mini Candy Corn Cheesecakes – Easy to make and so fun! If you’re looking for Halloween party food ideas these little guys are a perfect themed dessert!
- Fuzzy Monster Pops – How cute are these monsters?! I love them so much AND you can customize their fur color!
Spooky by the bite, these Halloween Cupcakes are the perfect dessert to share with friends!
- Black Chocolate Cupcakes with Slime Filling – Cute and creepy on the outside, but once you take a bite that oozy filling takes over!
- Witches’ Brew Cupcakes – Your favorite witch will love this cauldron of green goo!
- Spider Cupcakes – Even the arachnophobes will love these cute cupcakes!
- Frankenstein Cupcakes – I can’t get over how fun the Frankenstein cupcakes are! The devil is in the details and these are spot on!
- Brain Cupcakes – Get ready to gross out your friends with these creepy bloody brain cupcakes!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these dessert recipes
- Cake Pan
- Muffin Tin
- Halloween Cupcake Liners
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Cookie Sheet
- Candy Eye Balls
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Melts
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Leftover Halloween Candy Treats
impossible game says
I really loved reading your blog. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!