These 25 Halloween Desserts are frighteningly fun! Get your ghoul on with these fun and easy to make treats that’ll be the life of the party!
Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love the costumes, trick-or-treating with my kids, and most of all the fun themed food & drinks! From mummies and witches to monsters and vampires, these 25 Halloween Desserts have something to creep out everyone! So grab a cauldron, some eye of newt, and get cooking. All your little monsters will come running for these treats!
25 HALLOWEEN DESSERTS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
Kid-Approved Halloween Treats
- Pretzel Spider Webs – This simple recipe is as delicious as it is pretty. Change the sprinkles out for your favorite Halloween combo!
- Pumpkin Popcorn Ball – Who knew pumpkins could taste so good?! These fun popcorn balls are great for parties and kids love ’em!
- Monster Mash Popcorn – A handful of green popcorn dotted with eyes is a must for every Halloween party! It’s super easy to make too.
- Mummy Pretzels – Sweet & salty is my favorite dessert combination, and these mummy pretzels deliver big time!
- Witch Hat S’mores – I don’t think there’s a kid around that doesn’t love ‘smores. These fun witch hats are the perfect Halloween treat for kids!
- Monster Brownies – Sink your teeth into the fudgy monster brownies! They’re so good you’ll swear you’ve died and gone to heaven.
- Halloween Character Pops – These super cute cookie pops are crazy easy to make an extra festive. My kids love wrapping them up in treat bags and taking them to our neighbors.
- Halloween Oreo Fudge – Fudge lovers will swoon for this easy to make oreo fudge recipe. Cookies & cream is a scary good flavor combination!
- Zombie Marshmallow Pop – How fun are these marshmallow pops?! I can’t get enough of these little guys! Make them in your favorite colors for a festive treat everyone loves!
- Eye of Newt Pretzels – Halloween treats with eyeballs are just more fun and these candy, sprinkle & eyeball coated pretzels prove it!
- Jack Skellington Cookies – A Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween classic at my house. We watch it every year…with them cookies in hand!
- Vampire Spider Cookies – These cookies are crazy fun and so cute! My boys go bonkers for these little guys.
- Halloween Spider Web Cookies – These spider web cookies are perfect for Halloween! So easy to make even the kids can help!
- Witch’s Brew Halloween Cookies – Bright colors and sprinkles make these cookies a hit at my house every year. I’ve even changed out the colors to orange, green, and black for a pumpkin look!
- Bat Sugar Cookies – These cute little guys will drive everyone batty! Delicious as they are fun.
- Spiderweb Naked Red Velvet Cake – Don’t worry, only your fork will get caught up in this spiderweb cake! The red velvet color is perfect for Halloween!
- Spooky Spiderweb Cake – Green slime and black cake are perfectly creepy for a frightful dessert that’ll leave everyone asking for another slice!
- Flying Purple People Eaters – These purple people eaters will fly into your heart and tummy! Cute and yummy and perfect for Halloween parties on their own or as a cupcake topper!
- Candy Corn Cake Bites – Candy corn has never tasted better! These candy inspired cake bites are every kid’s favorite.
- Evil Queen’s Apple Cake Pops – These cake pops will be the hit of your Halloween buffet. Creepy and fun all in one bite!
- Spider Cupcakes – Even arachnophobics will love these cute cupcakes!
- Candy Corn Cupcakes – Colored like your favorite Halloween candy, these cupcakes are a must make!
- Frankenstein Cupcakes – I can’t get over how fun the Frankenstein cupcakes are! The devil is in the details and these are spot on!
- Bloody Eyeball Cupcakes – Get ready to gross out your friends with these creepy bloody eyeball cupcakes!
- Witches’ Brew Cupcakes – Your favorite witch will love this cauldron of green goo!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these dessert recipes
- Cake Pan
- Muffin Tin
- Halloween Cupcake Liners
- Cake Pop Sticks
- Cookie Sheet
- Candy Eye Balls
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Candy Melts
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of