These 25 Halloween Dinner Ideas are ghoulishly good! Creep out your friends and family with these fun Halloween-themed meals!
Growing up my mom would make up grilled cheese and tomato soup on Halloween before we went trick-or-treating. I love that tradition and still do it with my kids today, but the days leading up to Halloween are filled with these 25 Halloween Dinner Ideas! Some are a bit creepy with some scare factor and other Halloween main dishes are cute and fun. Great for the whole family! So the only real question is, what are you serving for Halloween dinner?
25 GHOULISHLY GOOD HALLOWEEN DINNER IDEAS
Love it? Pin it to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These Halloween appetizers are the perfect way to get your meal started! Or make them all and call that dinner!
- Spider Web Taco Dip – This fun twist on a family-favorite dip will have everyone digging in!
- Halloween Pumpkin Deviled Eggs – Who knew pumpkin was for more than just pies?! These eggs are crazy good!
- Sweet and Sour ‘Bat’ Wings – I love the sauce on these wings! You can skip the black food coloring if you want, but it’s so fun!
- Halloween Chicken and Pasta Skewers – Such a great idea for picky eaters! My family loves everything on these skewers!
- Halloween Jalapeno Popper Mummies – Cutest jalapeno poppers ever! They’re crazy easy to make too!
These totally creepy meals are a little scary to dig into, but they taste great!
- Bloody Finger Hot Dogs – A Halloween classic! Creepy and delicious. I even seen some cheese added for fingernails.
- Pizza Skulls – Forget those frozen pizza rolls, these Pizza Skulls put them to shame!
- Pennywise Pizza – Clowns are creepy, I don’t care who you ask. This pizza will give everyone a fright!
- Ribs & “Intestines” – This platter of deliciousness will make you wonder why you don’t eat innards all the time!
- Halloween Keto Cauliflower Brain – Topped with sweet and spicy curry sauce, this brain will turn everyone into a zombie!
Spooky up some fun with your favorite meals turned Halloween dinner!
- Halloween Feet Loaf Recipe – Meatloaf…feet loaf…I love it! Super easy to put together and then you just let it bake!
- Spooky Shepherd’s Pie – Spectral ghosts on top of this easy comfort food is a great way to add Halloween flare to your meal!
- Meatball Mummies – A great grab and go meal or lunchbox surprise! Serve with some marinara for dipping if you want!
- Halloween Shredded Chicken & Rice Stuffed Peppers – Such an easy way to dress up my family’s favorite dinner for Halloween!
- Halloween Puff Pastry Intestines – Everyone will be dying to dig into these intestines! They’re surprisingly easy to make too!
Everyone loves pasta and these Halloween recipes will be a hit with all the guys and ghouls!
- Creepy Pasta Pie – This dinner may look fancy, but it’s perfect for feeding the family before trick -or-treating!
- Healthy Halloween Pasta Salad – Serve this pasta salad up with your favorite meal for some Halloween fun!
- Eyeball Pasta – The creepiest spaghetti around! I love the cheese and olive eyeballs!
- Witches Hair Pasta – A little squid ink pasta and you’re in business! Don’t forget to add some garlic to keep the vampires away!
- Toxic Waste Mac and Cheese – Every kids favorite meal made into a gross Halloween recipe they’ll adore!
Family favorites turned creepy with these fun Halloween side dish ideas!
- Loaded Mashed Potato Spider Web Casserole – Everyone loves potato casserole and it’s so easy to give it a Halloween twist!
- Brimstone Bread – Coolest bread ever! Everyone will want to know how you made it!
- Haunted Mansion Fruit Salad – Inspired by the Disney ride and perfect for serving up on All Hallow’s Eve!
- Mummified Garlic Bread – All that pasta needs some garlic bread and these mummies are happy to help!
- Spaghetti Squash Puking Pumpkin – Pesto spaghetti squash served in a pumpkin is a great centerpiece for your dinner table!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE HALLOWEEN DINNERS
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Family Foodie says
What great recipes! Thank you for include my potato spiders.
Julie K says
Jen @ Yummy Healthy Easy says
AWESOME round-up!! Thanks for including me! Pinned!
Kelley @Miss Information Blog says
Thanks for including my spider!