Scare up some fun with these 25 Halloween Inspired Dinners! They’re a great way to get into the Halloween spirit this year!
Growing up my mom would make up grilled cheese and tomato soup on Halloween before we went trick-or-treating. I love that tradition and still do it with my kids today, but the days leading up to Halloween are filled with these 25 Halloween Dinner Ideas! Some are a bit creepy with some scare factor and other Halloween main dishes are cute and fun. Great for the whole family! So the only real question is, what are you serving for Halloween dinner?
MY LATEST VIDEOS
25 HALLOWEEN DINNER IDEAS
Love it? Pin it to your DINNER pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
These totally creepy meals are a little scary to dig into, but they taste great!
- Meatloaf Zombies – Okay, it’s kind of weird to eat a face, but these creepy mugs look like dinner to me!
- Meat Hand – A big old hand with a bone sticking out is a great way to creep out the family at dinner time!
- Bloody Rats and Bones – Little rats covered in “blood” and bone shaped breadsticks are great for party food!
- Ribs & “Intestines” – This platter of deliciousness will make you wonder why you don’t eat innards all the time!
- Ghoulish Meatballs and Smile Spaghetti – Neon green pasta and an evil starting out you? This just screams Halloween!
These Halloween dinner ideas for kids are cute and delicious!
- Dracula Quesadilla Dinner – My kids always to their vampire voice while eating this quesadilla!
- Halloween Spider Burgers – Onion ring legs make this burger extra fun!
- Meatball Mummies – A great grab and go meal or lunchbox surprise!
- Creepy Corn Dog Centipede – Do you start with the head or tail? I don’t know, but pass the ketchup!
- Mummy Chicken Parmesan – Mini mummies are a fun finger food for kids or your Halloween party!
Spooky up some fun with your favorite meals turned Halloween dinner!
- Spooky Shepherd’s Pie – Spectral ghosts on top of this easy comfort food is a great way to add Halloween flare to your meal!
- Spider Taco Ring – Be careful! This easy recipe disappears before your eyes!
- Bat Wings – Dracula may come after you for making these tasty wings!
- Stuffed Potato Spiders – A fun vegetarian option that’s easy to make and entertaining to eat!
- Halloween Baked Potato Skin Pizzas – Grab your favorite toppings and start decorating!
Everyone loves pizza and these Halloween main dishes will be a hit with all the guys and ghouls!
- Halloween Spider Pizza – And you thought you didn’t like to eat bugs!
- Breadstick Pizza Spider – Everyone will be fighting over the legs!
- Spooky Witches Fingers – Dipped in blood and oh so tasty!
- Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza – No candy here, but colored to match your favorite Halloween treat!
- Pizza Mummy Braid – My kids like these so much I end up making them in November too!
Fall favorites turned creepy with these fun Halloween dinner ideas!
- Jack O’Lantern Soup – Creamy pumpkin soup is a must make for Halloween!
- Halloween Black Spaghetti – Freak out your family with this black pasta studded with “scabs”!
- Spooky Carrot Curry Soup – A little sour cream turned spiderweb makes this soup fun for a spooky meal!
- Jack O’Lantern Shepherd’s Pie Stuffed Peppers – Orange peppers with faces will have everyone ready to go trick-or-treating!
- Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower Soup – Vampires beware! This garlic loaded soup will ward off those evil spirits!
OUR FAVORITE TOOLS TO MAKE THESE HALLOWEEN DINNERS
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!