Get ready for some spooky good fun with these 25 Halloween Cocktails! Colorful and themed, these drinks will be the hit of your party!
It’s that time of year again. Jack’o lanterns are appearing on porches, my kids are freaking out about what costume to wear, and every store is loaded with bag upon bag of Halloween candy. Well this Halloween, I’m not letting the kids have all the fun. These Halloween cocktails are great for getting the party started or even just sipping at the end of the night to rward yourself for making it through a whole neighborhood of trick-or-treaters. You’ll find all kinds of themed and colorful Halloween cocktails to make your night fighteningly fun!
25 HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- The Blackbeard – Black at the night, this cocktail has Halloween written all over it!
- Vampire Cocktail – Interactive drinks are always a hit at parties! This cocktail is delicious and fun!
- The Vampire’s Eclipse – Vampires beware! This sunset-colored cocktail is pretty, delicious, and perfect for Twilight fans!
- Vampire’s Kiss – Bloody good and so easy to make, this cocktail will leave you swooning!
- Blood Orange Sangria – This cocktail is easy to make in big batches and great for serving a crowd!
- Zombie Shooter – Creepy, cool, and totally perfect for Halloween!
- Black Magic Jello Shots – These easy layered shots can be made ahead of time and served up when it’s party time!
- Candy Corn Martini – Turn a seasonal favorite into a delicious cocktail!
- The Raven – Deep, dark, and full of fresh flavors your party guests will love!
- Embalming Fluid – This gastly green drink gets extra spooky with Skeleton Hand Glasses
- Pumpkin Spice Margarita – My favorite cocktail just got a fall twist! I’m loving this margarita.
- Halloween Pumpkin Punch – Served up in a hollowed out pumpkin this punch will be the centerpiece of your buffet!
- Pumpkin Chai Hot Buttered Rum – Cozy up after a long night of trick-or-treating with this hot buttered rum cocktail!
- Pumpkin Pie Martini – Creamy, dreamy, and oh so delicious! I can’t get enough of this martini!
- Spiced Pumpkin Punch – Cinnamon and sage are the perfect pumpkin pairing and this cocktail prooves it!
- Candy Corn Jello Shots – Everyone will ooo and ahh over these jello shots! Easier than you’d think to make and super tasty!
- Purple People Eater Cocktail – Purple never looked so good! I love love love this cocktail!
- Green Goblin Cocktail – Green & Halloween are made for each other! One sip of this cocktail and you’ll be hooked.
- Halloween Sangria – A little colored sugar and orange slices turn this easy drink into a seasonal favorite!
- Candy Corn Cocktail – Layers of colors make this yummy martini into a seasonal themed drink everyone loves!
- Bloody Tooth Cocktail – Totally gross and crazy good! This party drink is perfect for Halloween!
- Beetlejuice Cocktail – Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! This drink goes from vibrant green to weirdly brown in a matter of seconds!
- Hocus Pocus Fizz Drink – Everyone loves a fizzy drink and this ghoulishly glam cocktail is sure to be a hit at your party!
- Witches Brew Halloween Cocktail – I love the color of this drink. So intense and bewtichingly good!
- The Grave Digger Cocktail – Dry ice adds a stunning effect to this creepy cocktail into the best Halloween cocktail on the block!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these Halloween cocktail recipes
- Cocktail Shaker & Bar Spoon Set
- Martini Glasses
- Rocks Glasses
- Colored Sanding Sugar
- Skeleton Hand Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of
This collection compiled by
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!