Get ready for some spooky good fun with these 25 Halloween Cocktails! Colorful and themed, these drinks will be the hit of your party!
It’s that time of year again. Jack’o lanterns are appearing on porches, my kids are freaking out about what costume to wear, and every store is loaded with bag upon bag of Halloween candy.
Well this Halloween, I’m not letting the kids have all the fun.
These Halloween cocktails are great for getting the party started or even just sipping at the end of the night to reward yourself for making it through a whole neighborhood of trick-or-treaters. You’ll find all kinds of themed and colorful Halloween cocktails to make your night fighteningly fun!
25 FRIGHTENINGLY FUN HALLOWEEN COCKTAILS
Like these recipes? Pin them to your HALLOWEEN pinboard!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
- Dracula’s Blood Cocktail – A glass of dark red liquid might give you pause, but one sip and you’ll be a child of the night!
- The Devil’s Margarita – A little sweet, a little tart, and a whole lot of yummy!
- The Witch’s Heart – Dreamy, whimsical, and magical. Everything you need for the perfect Halloween Cocktail!
- The Blackbeard – Black at the night, this cocktail has Halloween written all over it!
- Candy Corn Vodka Martini – This sweet martini will have you skipping the kid’s candy bags and licking the Pop Rocks around the rim!
- Haunted Graveyard – A delicious combination of bourbon and ample paired with smoking rosemary!
- A Bloody Good Gin & Tonic – Make your Halloween party a chilling success with this cocktail!
- Beetlejuice Cocktail – Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! This drink goes from vibrant green to weirdly brown in a matter of seconds!
- The Grave Digger Cocktail – Dry ice adds a stunning effect to this creepy cocktail into the best Halloween cocktail on the block!
- The Black Widow Smash – The “spookiest” of Halloween cocktails, but also one of the simplest!
Halloween party drinks
- Poisoned Apple Cider Cocktail – Soooo fun with its mystical red and golden swirls!!
- Embalming Fluid – This ghastly green drink gets extra spooky with Skeleton Hand Glasses!
- The Poison Frog – Serve this tasty drink up as a cocktail or a shot! Rim the glass with some fake blood for serious Halloween vibes!
- Halloween Sangria – A little colored sugar and orange slices turn this easy drink into a seasonal favorite!
- Green Goblin Cocktail – Green & Halloween are made for each other! One sip of this fun, fruity cocktail, and you’ll be hooked!
- Dusk ‘Til Dawn – I love the classic Halloween colors all layered up in this shot!
- Forbidden Forest Test Tube Shots – Line ’em up! These black forest cake flavored shots go fast!
- Succubus Kiss Halloween Shots – fruity and oh so tasty. These shots are dangerously easy to drink!
- Witch’s Brew – Based on a Purple Hooter, this shot has a dark eerie feel perfect for Halloween!
- Zombie Brain Shot – Totally creepy and absolutely cool! Love the colors and weird layered look!
Halloween jello shots
- Angel of Death Jello Shots – A creamy, dreamy shot that goes down a little too easy!
- Squirm Jello Shots – These jello shots SCREAM party! So tasty and you can easily make them N/A for the kids to enjoy!
- Reanimation Reagent Rum Jello Shots – You’d never guess these vibrant green shots taste like a vacation to the tropics!
- Candy Corn Jello Shots – Everyone will ooo and ahh over these jello shots! Easier than you’d think to make and super tasty!
- Black Magic Jello Shots – These easy layered shots can be made ahead of time and served up when it’s party time!
Our favorite kitchen tools to make these Halloween cocktail recipes
- Cocktail Shaker & Bar Spoon Set
- Martini Glasses
- Rocks Glasses
- Colored Sanding Sugar
- Skeleton Hand Glasses
If you enjoyed these recipes you may also enjoy our collection of