Scare up some fun at your Halloween party with these FORBIDDEN FOREST TEST TUBE SHOTS!
Fun shots are a must at my annual Halloween party. While I usually whip up a batch of unique jello shots, this year I decided to make test tube shots instead for a mad scientist feel. These shots are super yummy and go down dangerously easy. The deep red color makes them perfect for your Halloween spread. And really, who doesn’t love a fun shot that makes them feel like they’re 21 again?
Luckily these test tubes only hold one ounce of liquid, so you can have a couple before you’ve actually had a full shot. If you decide to make this recipe and serve it in regular shot glasses, you’ll get about a dozen drinks.
So what’s with the name? These shots are black forest flavored. A little grenadine for cherry, a little creme de cacao syrup, and a lot of cake vodka for a dessert turned shot you’ll love! While “black forest” would work for Halloween, it wasn’t party-worthy enough for me. With a little creative thinking, and black forest came forbidden forest for a little creep factor and these shots turned into a scary good Halloween party cocktail! This is so good it will bring little red riding hood running to your party.
- 2 cups cake flavored vodka
- 3/4 cup Creme De Cacao Syrup
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 25 1- ounce plastic test tubes
- Test tube rack
- Pour the vodka, creme de cacao syrup, and grenadine into a large measuring cup with a spouted lip and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour the cocktail into 25 1-ounce test tubes that have been positioned in the test tube rack.
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Love this drink? Try my Succubus Kiss Halloween Party Cocktail!