SPARKLING PEACH PUNCH is a deliciously refreshing punch. Using fresh summer peaches and raspberries really takes the flavors to a new level and creates the most beautiful treat!
A few weeks ago we had some friends over for a barbecue. It was a lot of fun. We have been so lucky to move into a cul de sac that has a family with a little boy the same age as our oldest son. It truly made the move that much easier for my little guys. Then it got better when we met the rest of the family. They are so sweet, kind and caring and perfect for barbecuing with and being another example for our kids as they grow up!
This Sparkling Peach Punch is the perfect drink for family entertaining. When we have families over with kids I like to serve something fun to drink for the kids or anyone else that’s not drinking. I don’t want them to feel less love! I think a pretty and refreshing drink is just the thing to get anyone in a party mood. I made this punch along with my Rosemary Peach Tequila Punch and they were both a hit!
If you love fizzy cocktails, try my Champagne Cocktail for your next brunch!
- 2 ripe peaches peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 2 cup frozen raspberries
- lemon slices for garnish optional
- 2 liter ginger ale
- puree the peaches until all the lumps are gone
- strain the puree to make sure that there are no more lumps and pour into a pitcher
- add the lemon juice and frozen raspberries
- pour the ginger ale into the pitcher just before serving