When I was younger I didn’t like pumpkin pie and now I can’t wait for it to show back up in the stores. The smells are amazing and all the spices are the perfect thing to warm you up in the fall or top off a big Thanksgiving dinner. I will admit that I am a huge fan of store bought pumpkin pie, especially the giant pies you can get at the discount warehouses like Sam’s or Costco. Maybe it’s the giant size alone but they are delicious!
These pumpkin pie truffles are a great way to use up any leftover pumpkin pie you may have (if there is such a thing) or to take to a Thanksgiving party! They’re so easy because all you do is scoop out a pumpkin pie and dip in chocolate or almond bark but they become bite sized balls of yumminess. You can make them up ahead of time really quickly and just place them on a table in a cute cup for your table! Enjoy. 🙂
Real Housemoms TV
- 1 9 inch baked pumpkin pie
- 1 pkg of vanilla almond bark or white candy melts
- scoop out 1 tablespoon size balls of pumpkin pie and roll into a ball
- place on a cookie sheet (they may not be perfect balls, don't worry)
- place ball in the freezer for 1 hour
- roll again to get pumpkin pie balls into a better ball
- melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions on package
- place the pie ball on a fork and lower into the melted candy to cover
- allow excess to drain off and place on a piece wax paper to harden
- you can decorate with frosting or sprinkles or just leave them be
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!