Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls are an incredible fall dessert! Cheesecake is my favorite treat and I love pumpkin flavored food, so this combination is amazing! They are super easy to make and they will be a big hit with family and friends. I will be adding these to my Thanksgiving dessert table! I had an extra bag of Wilton’s Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts (from when I made Pumpkin Spice Brownie Pops), and since I love cheesecake so much that I could eat it everyday, I wanted to blend these two delicious flavors into bite sized treats! They are super yummy and my kids and I LOVE them!!!
- 10 oz Bag of limited edition Wilton Pumpkin Spice Candy Melts
- 17 oz Cheesecake I used Sara Lee Cheesecake Original Cream Classic
- Take spoonfuls of cheesecake and roll them into balls
- Place them on parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Place in freezer for 30-60 minutes
- While the balls are in the freezer, melt the candy melts
- Dip each ball in the melted candy with a fork and let the excess candy drip off
- Place the balls back on parchment paper
- After dipping each ball in the candy, enjoy immediately or place back in the freezer
- (If the cheesecake balls get too soft while you are dipping the others, place them back in the freezer until they are firm)
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!