PUMPKIN SPICE PEANUT BUTTER is the best fall snack! Make it creamy or chunk and then spread it on everything!
So tell me, are you a chunky or smooth peanut butter lover?
While I am a smooth style sorta gal, in all honestly, I will take peanut butter in nearly any fashion! And this new Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter is no exception!
It fits right in with the pumpkin spice lattes, the pumpkin pie bars, and pumpkin cheesecakes that satisfy my cravings for fall desserts. Rather than waiting till the evening time or by drinking lattes, I have been starting my days with this peanut butter. And the result?
I can’t wait for breakfast time!
If you have never made your own peanut butter, you must give it a try! The results will blow you away – from the rich, fresh flavor to how easy it is. Not to mention, it’s inexpensive! I love having the ability to customize the flavors – such as with my favorite honey roasted peanut butter to switching it up with this vanilla espresso almond butter. Each week, we add different mix-ins so we never get tired of our favorite classic spread.
This pumpkin spice peanut butter is a simple mix of your favorite peanut butter (or make your own!), a bit of melted coconut oil to provide the creaminess, maple syrup for sweetness, and pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice for that authentic flavor! After a quick whisk, you have a fall-inspired peanut butter that may find you craving peanut butter all day long!
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter*
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Optional: Dash of milk
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, add the coconut oil. Heat for 30 seconds or until melted. Add the peanut butter and maple syrup. Heat for 15 more seconds.
- Remove from microwave, and add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix until incorporated.
- If you like a thinner spread, add a dash of milk to thin out. If you like a thicker spread, then do not add the milk.