So as you know if you read the blog regularly, and I would love it if you did, I moved with my family up to Oregon from Arizona. I miss my friends, like Stacey, back in AZ but I’m LOVING the fall weather here. Fall is feelinga lot like winter back in AZ. We have a wood burning fireplace and we’re having so much fun shopping for all the fireplace accessories and dreaming of all the warm and snuggly nights by the fire.
Fall also makes me want to bake everyday and eat all the yumminess. There is just so much that screams fall and warms you up. It’s all the delicious spices, I think. This pumpkin banana bread has all of that and more. like pumpkin and banana. I love banana bread with warm butter. I recently made my first batch of homemade butter from cream I got at the farmer’s market and needed to make something to put it on so this pumpkin banana bread was born.
What’s your go to fall recipe?
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- in a large bowl combine bananas, eggs, oil, pumpkin, honey and sugar
- in another bowl combine flour, baking soda and powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice
- pour all of the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture and stir until just combined
- pour into a grease loaf pan and bake for 60 min or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean