BANANA ZUCCHINI BREAD is a great way to use your zucchini harvest! When you combine banana bread and zucchini bread you end up with awesomeness!!!
The other day my husband came home with a massive bag of zucchini! I’m not sure why he went so crazy with it. Maybe he missed the days in Arizona when we had a home garden and more zucchini than we could handle. What I do know is that it was great! I totally had an excuse to make some of my favorite zucchini recipes that I haven’t made in awhile like Zucchini Fritters, Zucchini Rice and even a new favorite Chocolate Zucchini Cake! I even made Banana Zucchini Bread the other day for breakfast and loved it!!!
Banana breads to me are one of the best comfort foods to wake up to. They’re as simple to mix up as muffins but even easier because you just pour the whole batter into the loaf pan and bake! There is no pouring into little muffin cups, one pour and your done! Banana Zucchini Bread is the best with a cup of tea and melting butter spread on the slice! I may have had a hard time stopping at one slice!
For other awesome breakfast ideas like this one follow our Rise & Shine Pinterest board!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- beat together the oil and sugar in a stand mixer
- add in the mashed banana, egg, and vanilla
- in a medium bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- add the dry ingredients into the wet and stir on low until just combined
- using a spoon fold in the zucchini and walnuts
- spray a loaf pan with cooking spay and pour in batter
- bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!