Bursting with chocolatey marshmallow flavor, No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars will bring you back to your childhood days by the campfire!
Growing up, my grandmother’s secret recipe passed down from generation-to-generation was her amazing cheesecake. She’d probably be appalled that I would now consider myself an aficionado of the no-bake cheesecake recipe. They’re just SO easy!
No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars are my NEW favorite variety of cheesecake. They’re chocolatey, rich, and fun all wrapped up in a hand-held treat. Whether you’re making S’mores cheesecake, Cherry Cheesecake, or some other yummy variety of no-bake cheesecake, you’re sure to fall in love!
NO BAKE S’MORES CHEESECAKE BARS
Like this recipe? Pin it to your DESSERT board!
Follow Real Housemoms on Pinterest
As a kid, our family camping trips were always the highlight of my summer. Swimming in the lake, piles of sleeping bags (how I ever ENJOYED sleeping on the ground is beyond me), and of course the ultimate campfire treat – S’MORES!
Gooey marshmallows, quickly melting chocolate, crunchy graham crackers, and of course, every kid’s dream come true – getting to play with fire. (Under my parents’ watchful eyes of course!) Just thinking about it makes me want to run outside, build a fire, and get s’moresing! (Made up word of course, but I’m going to make it a thing.)
Luckily for me though, I’ve got a batch of these incredible No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars chilling in my fridge right now. No need to go scavenging for roasting sticks and firewood!
S’mores cheesecake, you ask? My answer… heck YES.
It’s a match made in dessert heaven. Delicious chocolate, crunchy graham crackers, and rich cheesecake? YUM. And the best part is – you don’t even need to turn on the oven (or build a campfire)!
With only about 15 minutes of actual prep time and about an hour of chilling time, this cheesecake bar recipe couldn’t be any easier. It’s sure to be one of your new go-to easy recipes!
S’mores Cheesecake Bar Ingredients
For the crust:
- Graham crackers (crushed)
- Powdered sugar
For the filling:
- Cream cheese
- Marshmallow creme
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Of course, your “typical” s’more is made with traditional honey graham crackers. If you’re feeling adventurous though, try out the cinnamon variety or even those yummy chocolate ones. I mean… who would say no to more chocolate???
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Bars
To prepare the crust:
- To make the crust you’re going to start out by crushing up the graham crackers to make your crust. You can do this either the old fashioned way by crushing them in a plastic bag with a rolling pin OR throw them in your food processor for a few seconds and you’ll be all set!
- Then pour the graham cracker crumbs into a large bowl. You’ll combine them with the powdered sugar using a rubber spatula.
- After that, melt the butter in the microwave and pour it over the graham cracker mixture. Stir until well combined for a buttery graham cracker crust. YUM!
- Now it’s time to get your pan ready. Line a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper (or parchment paper if that’s what you have on hand). Make sure to have some extra wax paper sticking up over the edges to make removal easier when everything is done!
- Once the pan’s ready, pour the crust mixture into your prepared pan and press it firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Then you’ll store in the refrigerator while you prepare the filling. No need to bake the crust or cool completely!
To make the filling:
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until it’s soft and creamy in a large mixing bowl. You’re going to pour in the vanilla while you’re beating the cream cheese.
- Now the fun part. In separate bowls, melt chocolate chips and marshmallow creme in the microwave. You’ll need about 1 minute for the chocolate and 30 seconds for the marshmallow.
- Then, stir both into the cream cheese and mix until it’s well combined, about 1 minute. Your filling should look like fluffy, creamy cheesecake – similar to a mousse.
- After that, you’re ready to pour the cheesecake filling over your prepared crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. You want the cheesecake filling chilled and set.
- Then all you have to do is cut your cheesecake into squares and you’re ready to serve! I use the waxed paper to remove the bars from the pan in one go.
This no-bake cheesecake is so delicious on its own. That being said, if you want to make the bars extra fancy looking, you can sprinkle the top of the cheesecake with mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, or graham cracker crumbs!
Another way you can personalize this s’mores cheesecake bar recipe is to play with the ratio of graham cracker to cheesecake.
Because a typical s’more has two graham crackers, I like to double the crust recipe. It helps to give the bars an extra sweet crunch.
If it’s more about the chocolate and cheesecake for you, go ahead and cut the crust recipe in half. I guarantee that either way, it’s going to be delicious!
Other No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes
I think I might be addicted to no-bake recipes… I love the idea of creating decadent desserts without having to turn on the oven and heat up the whole house. Here are some of my favorite no-bake cheesecake recipes!
Perfectly Easy No-Bake Cheesecake – an easy, creamy, delicious version of a classic NY style cheesecake!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake – homemade fudge, chocolate chip cookie crust, this is a cheesecake lover’s dream come true!
Oreo Cheesecake Icebox Cake – it’s a combo of a delicious icebox cake and a no-bake cheesecake. Plus, who can say no to Oreos???
Looking for some more dessert inspiration? Check out these other yummy Real Housemoms recipes!
- Low-carb Cheesecake Bites
- S’mores Cereal Bars
- Mississippi Mud Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Gingersnap Cheesecake Bars
- more DESSERT recipes…
Tools used to make this No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Bars recipe
Stand Mixer: I adore my stand mixer when it comes to making desserts. But, really, I use it for SO many other things, too!
9×13 Cake Pan: this cake pan is super versatile AND it has a lid!
- 14.4 ounces graham crackers (1 box)
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Place the graham crackers in a gallon-sized ziptop storage bag or into a food processor. Smash/pulse the crackers until they become small crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs into a large mixing bowl with powdered sugar. Mix to combine.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl using your microwave. Pour into graham cracker crumbs, and mix until crackers are moistened.
- Line a 9-inch x 13-inch baking pan with waxed paper. Be sure to let the paper come up the sides for easy removal later.
- Pour in the graham cracker crumbs and press the crust firmly into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate crust while preparing the filling.
- Place cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and beat until soft and creamy using a hand mixer or a stand mixer. Pour in vanilla while mixing.
- Place chocolate chips and marshmallow creme in separate bowls. Microwave chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until melted. Microwave marshmallow creme for 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir chocolate and marshmallow into cream cheese mixture. Mix for 1 minute until well combined. (The filling should be creamy and fluffy like a mousse.)
- Pour over graham cracker crust and spread into an even layer all the ways to the edges of the pan.
- Chill for at least 1 hour until filling is set and cooled. Cut into 2-inch squares and serve immediately. Top with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips if desired.