You may have heard I am camping this weekend with a big group of some of my family! I’m very excited about spending time with them, relaxing, and EATING! I love camp food. One thing I absolutely love is a great big yummy s’more. My kids really love them too! (They are just as addicted to chocolate as their mom is!) I have been thinking of a creative way to spruce up the old classic and found some yummy Golden Graham s’mores bars floating around Pinterest. What I was missing was the roasted marshmallows. That’s what makes a s’more a s’more! So I came up with this recipe and I hope you enjoy them as much as we will this weekend!
- 3 T. butter
- 6 c. mini marshmallows plus 6 c. more for the topping.
- 1-12 oz box of Golden Grahams
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 2 c. milk chocolate
- spray with cooking spray a 13x9 baking dish, a mixing spoon, and a pot
- on medium heat melt butter and marshmallows together
- add the light corn syrup
- once all ingredients are melted and combined add the chocolate stirring constantly
- once the chocolate is completely melted and combined add the Golden Grahams and continue to stir until fully coated
- pour into 13x9 pan and press down into and even layer
- spread additional 6 c. mini marshmallows on top in an even layer
- move baking rack to top of oven and turn on broiler
- once hot, place s'mores into oven
- remove as soon as golden brown color develops on marshmallows, this is very quick DO NOT walk away
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Real Housemoms TV
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!