You may have heard I am camping this weekend with a big group of some of my family! I’m very excited about spending time with them, relaxing, and EATING! I love camp food. One thing I absolutely love is a great big yummy s’more. My kids really love them too! (They are just as addicted to chocolate as their mom is!) I have been thinking of a creative way to spruce up the old classic and found some yummy Golden Graham s’mores bars floating around Pinterest. What I was missing was the roasted marshmallows. That’s what makes a s’more a s’more! So I came up with this recipe and I hope you enjoy them as much as we will this weekend!
- 3 T. butter
- 6 c. mini marshmallows plus 6 c. more for the topping.
- 1-12 oz box of Golden Grahams
- 1/2 c. light corn syrup
- 2 c. milk chocolate
- spray with cooking spray a 13x9 baking dish, a mixing spoon, and a pot
- on medium heat melt butter and marshmallows together
- add the light corn syrup
- once all ingredients are melted and combined add the chocolate stirring constantly
- once the chocolate is completely melted and combined add the Golden Grahams and continue to stir until fully coated
- pour into 13x9 pan and press down into and even layer
- spread additional 6 c. mini marshmallows on top in an even layer
- move baking rack to top of oven and turn on broiler
- once hot, place s'mores into oven
- remove as soon as golden brown color develops on marshmallows, this is very quick DO NOT walk away