S’Mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes with chocolate ganache and marshmallow syrup are a fun, decadent breakfast that the whole family will love!
School is out. Summer has started, and want do kids want? S’mores, of course. What else do they like? pancakes! So why not combine the two in this decadently yummy breakfast. This recipe really takes these pancakes over the top by adding crushed graham crackers, chocolate chips, and mini marshmallows on top, and then drizzling everything with chocolate ganache and a marshmallow syrup! Wow! Wow! Wow! Because just one Wow just isn’t enough to describe these incredible pancakes.
One lazy Sunday morning, I got the idea to make pancakes. However, I didn’t want them to be ordinary pancakes, but something fun, decadent, and yummy! Then the idea for the S’mores Chocolate Chip Pancakes was born. We had all the ingredients, and I just modified my standard pancake recipes to replace some of the flour with graham cracker crumbs, and added the S’mores toppings and syrup.
Find more great recipes like this on our Real Housemoms Breakfast Pin Board!
Follow Real Housemoms’s board RH | Rise & Shine on Pinterest.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat griddle or large non-stick skillet to medium high heat.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt, sugar. In a separate bowl or large mixing cup, beat 2 eggs with a fork. Add milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla. Pour the wet ingredients (egg mixture) into the dry ingredients (flour mixture.) Stir until combined.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto preheated griddle or skillet. Cook for a minute or two until the edges are starting to set, and bubbles form on the surface. Flip, and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- For chocolate ganache, place chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe dish and cook for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time until chocolate melts and is creamy.
- For Marshmallow sauce, microwave marshmallow fluff and water in a microwave safe dish for 30 seconds. Stir afterward.
- Add crush graham crackers, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips to garnish.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!