ARTICHOKE CROSTINI is a party ready bite that everyone will keep coming back for!
Holiday season means party season! I actually love hosting parties. I don’t love the cleaning my house part of hosting a party, but I love entertaining. I enjoy cooking, baking, and serving food my guests will hopefully love. I try and serve things that I love but in a different way. One of the things I love (and can’t stay away from) at a party is artichoke dip, and these artichoke crostini combine my love of party food and artichoke dip!
You could make this recipe and bake it (with out the crostini) in a baking dish and serve it as a dip. But I wanted to skip the step of my guests having to spoon the dip onto their plate and try and spread it on the crostini themselves. I wanted to serve more of a finger food/grab and go kind of appetizer. Once the crostini are toasted, I spread the artichoke dip onto the crostini and place them back in the oven under the broiler to warm the artichokes and parmesan.
Real Housemoms TV
Appetizers/finger foods are my favorite for serving when entertaining. Everyone gets to try a little of everything. And eating with your hands can be so fun! 🙂 I know your New Year’s Party guests will love this artichoke crostini recipe. Are you hosting this year?
- 8 oz block cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 28 oz artichoke hearts - chopped 2 -14oz cans
- 3 green onions - diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 french baguette loaves
- Using a hand mixer, mix together cream cheese and mayo until smooth.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, green onions, salt, pepper and sugar until all combined.
- Slice french bread and place slices on a cookie sheet.
- Turn oven on to Broil.
- Place bread under broil for about 2 minutes or until they start to brown around edges.
- Remove from oven and turn all bread over and place back under broiler for another minute or two.
- Remove and spread each slice of bread with artichoke mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place under broiler to warm and melt cheese.
- Serve warm.
These mini cheese balls are another favorite appetizer of mine.
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!