TEX MEX SPINACH ROLLS are easy, yummy, zesty appetizers with a buttery, flaky crescent roll filled with a creamy, cheesy, and spicy spinach dip!
With holiday parties coming up, whether you are hosting or taking an appetizer, these super easy, yummy Tex Mex Spinach Rolls fill the bill. They are flaky buttery crescent rolls stuffed with a creamy spinach filling that has a little kick from the addition of taco seasoning and pico de gallo.
Real Housemoms TV
During this time of year, with all the holiday parties, this is a handy recipe to have because it is so easy, requiring only a few ingredients, and makes a fantastic finger food. Every year the holidays end up being one of the busiest times of the year with holiday parties for work, church, school, you name it.
- 2 packages of refrigerated crescent dough
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded monterrey jack cheese
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo drained well
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, using a spatula, combine the spinach, cream cheese and monterey jack cheese. Stir in the taco seasoning, and well-drained pico de gallo.
- Unroll the crescent dough and lay flat.
- Spoon a heaping tbsp of the spinach mixture onto the wider end of each triangle of dough & then roll up.
- Place all the spinach rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine egg and water, and whisk well with a fork.
- Brush egg wash on the tops of the crescents.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until the top of the crescent rolls are golden brown and the cheese is melted
- Serve immediately.
Download Your Free Copy!
Download your FREE copy of Dinner Made Easy!
Sign up to receive our newsletter and download your copy of Dinner Made Easy FREE! You'll get one email a week with our favorite recipes and tools to make life easy!